THE RADISSON BLU HOTEL IN CARDIFF CITY CENTRE IS THE IDEAL HUB FOR YOUR WELSH ADVENTURE
Close to several public transportation options, our hotel in Cardiff puts the city centre at your fingertips. Catch a train or a bus at one of the nearby stations, or take the M4 motorway to sightsee or just enjoy a drive in the countryside. For those flying into the city, the Cardiff International Airport (CWL) is just a 30-minute drive from the hotel. You’ll find parking around the hotel at the John Lewis, St David’s II and NCP Pellet Street car parks, plus parking at the hotel for a small daily fee. Enjoy shopping and dining within walking distance of the hotel and explore the rich history of this vibrant city.
- Cardiff Central Street train station - 450 m
- Cardiff Queen Street train station - 650 m
- Central bus station - 850 m
- M4 at junction 32 - 5.1 km
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL) - 16.4 km