The Radisson Blu Hotel in Cardiff city centre is the perfect hub for your Welsh adventure
Close to several public transportation options, our hotel in Cardiff puts city centre at your fingertips. Catch a train or a bus at one of the nearby stations, or get on the M4 motorway and drive wherever you want to go in Wales and beyond. For those flying into the city, the Cardiff International Airport is just a 30-minute drive from the hotel. You’ll find parking around the hotel at the John Lewis, St David’s II and NCP Pellet Street car parks, plus some parking at the hotel. Enjoy shopping and dining within walking distance of the hotel, and explore the colourful history of this thriving capital city.
- Cardiff Central Street train station - 450 m (5-minute walk)
- Cardiff Queen Street train station - 650 m (8-minute walk)
- Central bus station - 850 m (11-minute walk)
- M4 at junction 32 - 5.1 km (17-minute drive)
- Cardiff International Airport - 16.4 km (30-minute drive)