Things to Do in Cebu
Find a multitude of things to do in Cebu near the Radisson Blu Cebu
The hotel is located near historic and cultural landmarks, business and shopping attractions. The 25,000 square-meter SM City Cebu shopping mall, connected to the hotel via walkway, offers a wide selection of retail stores, a variety of restaurants and cafés, multiple movie theaters, an arcade and a bowling complex. Radisson Blu Cebu is close to white sand beaches, diving spots and exciting day tours so you’ll never run out of things to do in Cebu. Be sure to check our hotel deals for special business packages, too.
Museo Sugbu- 2.1 km
A popular museum housing religious and historical artifacts from the Spanish colonial to the Japanese era of the Philippines.
Fort San Pedro- 2.5 km
Located in the Plaza Independencia near the city port, Fort San Pedro was built in 1738 under the command of Spanish conquistador Miguel López de Legazpi to fight Muslim raiders. In the 19th century, Filipino revolutionaries occupied the fort and used it as a stronghold to rebel against the Spanish.
Basilica Minore del Sto. Niño- 2.6 km
This museum and basilica chronicles Christianity's rise in Cebu. A 16th-century church, Basilica Minore del Sto. Niño marks the spot where Spanish explorers found the image of the Holy Child Jesus (Sto. Nino) in 1565.
Magellan’s Cross- 2.7 km
Portugese explorer Ferdinand Magellan ordered this wooden cross to be planted on April 21, 1521, marking Christianity's arrival in the Philippines.
Casa Gorordo- 2.8 km
The home of the first Filipino archbishop of Cebu, Juan Gorordo, this house is now a museum showcasing historical memorabilia and relics reflecting Filipino lifestyle during the Spanish colonial era.
Colon Street- 3.2 km
The oldest street in the Philippines, Colon Street was the center for commercial activity in downtown Cebu for centuries. Built in 1565 and developed by Spanish conquistador Miguel López de Legazpi, this area is a good place to shop and test your bargaining skills.
- Olango Island Bird Sanctuary - Migratory bird sanctuary in the Philippines
- Gilutungan Marine Sanctuary - One of Cebu’s most famous underwater spots for snorkeling and diving
- Nalusuan Island - A dive site famous for its coral reefs
- Pandanon Island - Popular for its sprawling white sand bar
- Travel down South to Oslob, Moalboal and Sumilon Island for outdoor adventures such as canyoning, snorkling and diving
- Explore the famous Chocolate Hills and one of the smallest primates in the world, Tarsier in the nearby island, Bohol