Explore Chelyabinsk from our hotel in city center
With its rapid expansion and economic growth, Chelyabinsk is a city on the rise. So stay in our Chelyabinsk hotel in city center to experience all that this growing city has to offer. Catch a bus, tram or trolley, all with stops close to the hotel, to reach the railway station that is just 4 kilometers away. For a nominal fee, take advantage of the hotel’s convenient airport shuttle. Our location is near some of the city’s loveliest attractions, such as the Miass River and Gagarin Park, providing a wealth of natural places to visit.
- Chelyabinsk railway station - 4 km
- Chelyabinsk Balandino Airport - 17 km
Directions from Balandino Airport
- Take the mini bus route number 82 from the airport to Aloe Pole.
- At Aloe Pole, cross the street to the Aloe Pole supermarket and take bus route number 64, trolleybus route numbers 10, 17 or 26, or mini bus route numbers 22, 27, 50, 64 or 78.
- In about 5 minutes, you’ll reach the Radisson Blu Hotel (bus stop: Ulitsa Truda).
Directions from Chelyabinsk railway station
- Take the mini bus route numbers 27 or 64, bus route number 64, or trolleybus route numbers 17 or 26.
- In about 15 minutes, you’ll reach the Radisson Blu Hotel (bus stop: Ulitsa Truda).