HOTEL ON RHINE RIVER IS NEAR COLOGNE CITY CENTER AND KOELNMESSE
Nestled on the banks on the shimmering Rhine River, this Cologne hotel stands directly opposite the Koelnmesse trade and fairgrounds. You can catch a sports event or concert at the Lanxess Arena or visit the Chocolate Museum, all just a few minutes away. Old Town lies nearby in the historic city center and is home to a Gothic-style cathedral and other picturesque buildings. Travelers appreciate that the hotel is only 100 meters from the nearest tram station and just 15 kilometers from the Cologne-Bonn Airport.
- Tram (3, 4) station Koelnmesse - 100 m
- Intercity-Express (ICE) and airport connection via S-Bahn train Köln-Messe/Deutz - 800 m
- Main station (Hauptbahnhof) - 3 km
- Cologne-Bonn Airport (CGN) - 15 km
Cologne is located on the main motorway routes, which makes it very accessible (enter Brügelmannstraße in the navigation system to reach the hotel).
- Traveling the A59 from the airport to Bonn, take the A559 at Kreuz Köln-Porz toward Köln Zentrum. Continue along the A559 until the end of the motorway. Stay in the righthand lane in the tunnel under Kölnarena. At the traffic light, turn right in the direction of Messehalle 9-14. Continue 500 meters and find the hotel on the right, opposite Messehalle 14.
- Traveling the A57 from Krefeld to Neuss until the end of the motorway, turn left in the direction of Zoobrücke/A3/A4 (Innere Kanalstrasse). After Zoobrücke, take the Koelnmesse exit. The hotel is located opposite Messehalle 14.
- Traveling the A1 from Dortmund to Kreuz Leverkusen, change at Kreuz Leverkusen onto the A3 toward Frankfurt.
- Traveling the A3 from both directions, take the Köln-Ost exit Köln- Deutz/Zentrum. Follow the road to the zoo bridge and take the Koelnmesse exit.
Public transportationTrain station
- The ICE train station Köln Messe/Deutz is just 800 meters from the hotel.
- The city train station is situated directly in front of the hotel (100 meters).
- Köln-Bonn/ Cologne-Bonn (15 km)
- Düsseldorf (45 km)
- Frankfurt (60 minutes by ICE)