NEARBY COLOGNE ATTRACTIONS
A STYLISH HOTEL NEAR THE CATHEDRAL, OLD TOWN AND MORE
Explore a captivating German city full of architectural wonders, both traditional and modern. The Radisson Blu Hotel in Cologne is close to Cologne Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the city’s true highlights. Other must-see Cologne attractions include the Old Town, the 16th-century Town Hall and the Romanesque Groß St. Martin Church. If you’re traveling for business, the hotel offers easy access to Koelnmesse and Expo XXI Cologne.
- Koelnmesse – 200 m. This international trade fair and exhibition center is a great place to network and experience pioneering innovations.
- Lanxess Arena – 700 m. Catch a concert at this huge area that has staged several famous artists, including Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton and Kylie Minogue.
- The Great Saint Martin Church (Groß St. Martin Church) – 2.2 km. This stunning Romanesque Catholic church has been a prominent feature of Cologne Old Town since the Middle Ages.
- Cologne City Hall – 2.8 km. The history of Germany’s oldest city hall spans 900 years. The building, typical of the Renaissance period, is famous throughout the world.
- Cologne Cathedral – 2.2 km. This beautiful Gothic-style cathedral dominates the Cologne skyline. Join 1000s of daily visitors as you explore this UNESCO site.
- The Old Town – 2.8 km. Step into the quintessentially German area of the Aldstadt. Discover picturesque streets filled with traditional shops, bars, restaurants and more.
- Kölner Philharmonie concert hall – 2.1 km. Witness a concert at this grand, amphitheater-style concert hall. The program is varied, covering everything from jazz and folk sessions to symphony orchestra music.
- Musical Dome – 2.0 km. Cologne’s largest theater is located on the Rhine River. The striking building is a stylish, prominent feature on the city skyline.
- The Chocolate Museum (Schokoladenmuseum) – 2.9 km. A famous Cologne museum. Learn about the history of chocolate and sample delicious treats along the way. What’s not to love?
- Expo XXI Cologne – 5 km. A popular entertainment venue hosting a variety of events. Speak to our concierge who will be happy to research upcoming events for you.
- RheinEnergie Stadium – 9 km. Head to a soccer game at Cologne’s football stadium, home ground of 1. FC Köln. It’s based in the Müngersdorf area of Cologne.
- Museum Ludwig – 2.2 km. Find a fascinating selection of modern art, which includes one of the largest Picasso collections in Europe.
- Cologne Zoo – 2.2 km. Meet around 500 different species in spacious enclosures at this well-loved zoo, which was founded back in 1860.
- Romano-Germanic Museum – 2.3 km. Discover the history of Roman culture in Cologne at this popular museum, which sits on the site of a 3rd-century villa. Tours available in English.
- National Socialism Documentation Center – 2.9 km. Pay a sobering visit to an award-winning museum that has become the largest regional memorial site in Germany for Nazi victims.