Fota Wildlife Park
GO WILD WITH THE ANIMALS AT FOTA WILDLIFE PARK
Escape into the wild and discover over 30 beautiful mammals and 50 spectacular bird species at Fota Wildlife Park. The conservation park is home to majestic animals such as lions, rhinos, giraffes, meerkats, penguins and monkeys, and is just a 10-minute drive from Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.
What to see and do at Fota Wildlife Park
Awarded “Best Family Day Out” by Cork and Munster on multiple occasions, and one of the “Top 25 Zoos/Animal Parks in Europe”, Fota Wildlife Park is the ideal all-day excursion and is open all year round. Enjoy an educational and fun day of exploring the park and taking in the exotic animals and their surroundings.
- Experience the Cheetah Run event, where cheetahs demonstrate their speed as they catch their food
- Watch live feeding shows with penguins and gibbons
- Listen to various talks on the animals from trained specialists
- Enjoy a break at one of the onsite cafes, snack stands, ice cream bars or the Serengeti Gift Store
Plan your visit from Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Open all year round (except Christmas Day and St. Stephen’s Day, 25 & 26 December)
10:00 – 18:00 daily (Last entry 16:30)
For information regarding events and activities, please click here
We advise booking in advance, but tickets are also available onsite on the day. It’s essential to book in advance for events, special activities and workshops.
- Children (under 3): FREE
- Kids (under 16): €10.50
- Students & Seniors (with valid ID): €11.50
- Adults: €16
- Family (2 adults, 2 children): €48
- Family (2 adults, 3 children): €56
- Family (2 adults, 4 children): €64