Host a successful event with our meeting rooms in Little Island, CorkOur facilities boast a fusion of old and new, making the meeting rooms at our Little Island, Cork accommodation unique. Throw a reception or host a small conference at the on-site Ditchley House, a charming 18th-century building full of Old World architecture as well as the latest audiovisual technology. The 800-square-metre Ditchley House can be partitioned into 9 meeting rooms or left open for an opulent event. The hotel’s spacious ballroom captures a contemporary spirit, accommodating over 450 guests and featuring state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the venue as well as a generous pre-function area. Your guests will appreciate convenient public transport and well-connected roads that wind their way throughout East Cork.
- 9 meeting rooms housed in the elegant Ditchley House at our East Cork location
- Ballroom accommodating 450 delegates
- Complimentary Nespresso® coffee machine and still and sparkling mineral water
- Complimentary writing materials
- Customised menus from the hotel's experienced chefs
- Dedicated Meetings & Events coordinators
- Express treatments at Retreat Spa (09:00 – 18:00, Mon – Fri)
- Extensive car parking
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout hotel
- High-quality audiovisual equipment
- Natural daylight in all rooms
- Pre-conference area
Tel: +021 429 7050
Tel: +021 429 7010
The on-site Ditchley House contains 9 additional conference rooms spanning 800 square metres as well as a croquet lawn, ideal for a drinks reception or wedding photos.