Host a successful event with our meeting rooms in Little Island, CorkTel: 00353 21 4297000 | Email: email@example.com
Our facilities boast a fusion of old and new, making the meeting rooms at our Little Island, Cork accommodation unique. Throw a reception or host a small conference at the on-site Ditchley House, a charming 18th-century building full of Old World architecture as well as the latest audiovisual technology.
- 9 meeting rooms
- 126 bedrooms
- Accommodation for up to 500 guests in a theatre-style set up in the Great Island Ballroom
- Complimentary parking for 300 vehicles
- Convenient location just a 10-minute drive from the Cork city centre, a 15-minute drive from the airport and a 5-minute walk from Little Island train station
- Dedicated meetings and events floor with separate entrance
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Soundproof partitions separating rooms
You can also earn valuable rewards for booking your next meeting or event with Club CarlsonSM for Planners, our unique hotel rewards programme exclusively for meeting and event planners.
The on-site Ditchley House contains 9 additional conference rooms spanning 800 square metres as well as a croquet lawn, ideal for a drinks reception or wedding photos. The Victorian-inspired Ditchley House offers rooms in a range of sizes, all providing advanced audiovisual equipment, high ceilings and natural light. A complimentary Nespresso® coffee machine, still and sparkling mineral water, and customised menus prepared by the hotel’s chefs complete the experience.
DAY DELEGATE PACKAGES
All-inclusive Day Delegate Packages start from EUR 30 per half day or EUR 39 per full dayFor one fixed price with no hidden extras, Delegate Packages allow event organizers to book meetings and conferences with great ease and simplicity.
We have a dedicated venue Healthcare Champion who works directly with pharmaceuticals and has a knowledge of appropriate regulatory codes.
BRAIN FOOD: BOOSTING PERFORMANCEBrain Food has been developed by chefs and nutritionists to serve food that keeps blood sugar levels stable and supply nourishment for the brain. The menu focuses on fresh, locally sourced, quality ingredients. Brain food improves productiveness and the ability to focus and is ideal for participation at every meeting! Find out more about Brain Food.
Download the brochure.
The best part – you don’t even need to do anything! A hotel loyalty programme first, carbon credits will be automatically purchased on behalf of all Club Carlson members, all at no cost to you.
All meeting and events emissions will be offset through the following:
- Wind Energy Projects in India – renewable energy projects reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Kenya Tree Planting – one tree is planted for every ton of carbon offset
We now make it easier than ever for you to meet responsibly by doing the right things for our delegates and the environment.