THIS HOTEL PRACTICES RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS
Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of Carlson Rezidor's broader commitment to sustainable development for many years. In 2001, this commitment was fortified and placed within the scope of a program called Responsible Business (RB). Each hotel has a unique RB Action Plan covering areas such as community outreach, environmental improvement, employee well-being and health and safety.
RB activities and achievements
- Sponsorship for a primary school class in Cottbus
- Orientation of hotel experience for children of a regional kindergarten (experiences behind the scenes of the hotel)
- Direction of a blood donation campaign in the hotel together with the German Red Cross
- Support for various regional sports clubs (cycling, football, athletics)
- Measures for saving energy