Attractions, sports venues and landmarks near hotel’s home in Dortmund, Germany
This hotel's home location in Dortmund, Germany provides easy access to parks, theaters, breweries and churches. You can walk or jog in tranquil Westfalenpark, then head downtown to meet clients or explore the city's vibrant cultural life. Take time to visit a local brewery and sample some of Germany's famous beers, or consider Dortmund's coal mining past with a visit to the region's perfectly preserved Zollern coal mine.
- Westfalenpark - 200 m - The city's grandest park features some 4,000 rose varieties, a playground and a television tower with observation platform.
- Signal Iduna Park - 1.4 km - Seating 80,645, Germany's largest stadium is home to the football club BVB Borussia Dortmund.
- Opernhaus Dortmund - 2 km - Constructed in 1966, Opernhaus Dortmund sits where a synagogue was destroyed by Nazis in 1938.
- Petrikirche - 2.5 km - Begun in 1322 this Protestant church is best known for its magnificent altar, which features 633 gilt carved oak figures depicting Easter scenes. Known as the Golden Miracle of Dortmund, the altar dates back to 1521.
- Dortmunder U - 3.5 km - The former Dortmund Union brewery operates today as a museum exhibiting 20th- and 21st-century art.
- Dortmund Zoo - 4.3 km - More than 1,500 animals of 230 species can be seen at this zoological park.
- Reinoldikirche - 5 km - This Protestant church was built between 1233 and 1450.
- DASA - Deutsche Arbeitsschutzausstellung - 5.9 km - This 13,000-square-meter exhibition looks at the relationship between humans and their working environments.
- Phoenix See - 6.3 km - Anchored by a manmade lake on the site of a former steel mill, this area is home to trendy restaurants and sophisticated villas.
- Zeche Zollern - 13.9 - The Westphalian Industrial Museum Zollern Colliery is an Anchor Point of ERIH, the European Route of Industrial Heritage.
- RWE AG - 500 m
- Continentale AG - 1.5 km
- Wilo SE - 1.5 km
- Uhde/ThyssenKrupp - 2 km
- Bucyrus Hex/Caterpillar - 4 km