STAY NEAR IDUNA FOOTBALL STADIUM, HISTORIC CHURCHES AND MUSEUMS
Located beside one of Europe’s largest urban parks, our hotel is also close to Dortmund Zoo and the Signal Iduna football stadium. Fans of the sport enjoy touring the German Football Museum. Have a passion for art? Marvel at the exquisitely carved altar of Petrikirche Protestant church or admire 20th- and 21st-century art in the Dortmunder U museum.
- Westfalenpark - 200 m - The city's grandest park features some 4,000 rose varieties, a playground and a television tower with observation platform.
- Signal Iduna Park - 1.4 km - Seating 80,645, Germany's largest stadium is home to the football club BVB Borussia Dortmund.
- Opernhaus Dortmund - 2 km - Constructed in 1966, Opernhaus Dortmund sits where a synagogue was destroyed by Nazis in 1938.
- Petrikirche - 2.5 km - Begun in 1322, this Protestant church is best known for its magnificent altar, which features 633 gilt carved oak figures depicting Easter scenes. Known as the Golden Miracle of Dortmund, the altar dates back to 1521.
- Deutsches Fussball Museum (German Football Museum) - 3.5 km
- Dortmunder U - 3.5 km - The former Dortmund Union brewery operates today as a museum exhibiting 20th- and 21st-century art.
- Dortmund Zoo - 4.3 km - More than 1,500 animals of 230 species can be seen at this zoological park.
- Reinoldikirche - 5 km - This Protestant church was built between 1233 and 1450.
- DASA - Deutsche Arbeitsschutzausstellung - 5.9 km - This 13,000-square-meter exhibition looks at the relationship between humans and their working environments.
- Phoenix See - 6.3 km - Anchored by a manmade lake on the site of a former steel mill, this area is home to trendy restaurants and sophisticated villas.
- Zeche Zollern - 13.9 - The Westphalian Industrial Museum Zollern Colliery is an Anchor Point of ERIH, the European Route of Industrial Heritage.
- RWE AG - 500 m
- Continentale AG - 1.5 km
- Continentale Insurance Association - 1.5 km
- Wilo SE - 1.5 km
- Uhde/ThyssenKrupp - 2 km
- Bucyrus Hex/Caterpillar - 4 km