Mesmerizing views in a district bursting with energy
Set on the waterfront of the Dubai Water Canal in the bustling Business Bay district, our hotel invites you to explore one of the world’s most expressive business and leisure waterfronts.
Home to independent art galleries, trendy designer shops and edgy cafés, Business Bay makes for an exciting urban jungle, with sights like Dubai Mall, the Burj Khalifa, and thriving regional business hubs (such as the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Airport) just a stone’s throw away. Get ready to explore the vibrant and energetic city – whether you’re staying for business or leisure.
Directions to the hotel
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Canal View is a 15-minute drive from Dubai International Airport (DXB), with convenient taxi services available 24-hours a day. Our hotel concierge is happy to assist you with your individual transportation requests.
If you are arriving by car, the hotel is easily accessible from any region across the UAE by way of major highways, including Al Khail and Sheikh Zayed Road. For airport transportation to and from the hotel, contact us at +971 (0)4 875 3300.
- Dubai Canal, 300 m – This 3.2 km long waterway sits right on our doorstep complete with high-quality lifestyle and leisure developments.
- Dubai Mall, 5 km – With more than 1,200 retail outlets, it’s the world’s largest destination for shopping.
- Burj Khalifa, 6 km – The tallest building in the world and the centerpiece of the stylish Downtown Dubai area.
- Dubai Design District, 6 km – A mix of offices and studios, designer-focused retail and hospitality spaces.
- City Walk, 8 km – Pencil this spot in for a full-blown shopping trip followed by a tasty bite to eat.
- Dubai World Trade Center, 10 km – The region’s largest complex for events and exhibitions, including international trade fairs, consumer shows and conferences.
- Meydan Racecourse, 11 km – One of the most diverse sporting and leisure destinations in Dubai.
- Golf courses, 12 km
- Wild Wadi waterpark, 14 km
- Mall of the Emirates, 14 km – A premiere shopping destination
- Dubai Spice Souk Market, 19 km – Find spices, incense, rose petals and more.
- Palm Jumeirah, 23 km – A stunning manmade island.