THE HOTEL IS GOING THROUGH AN EXCITING UPDATE DESIGNED TO ENSURE ALL OUR STUNNING SPACES TRULY REFLECT BLU'S ICONIC STYLE AND SOPHISTICATION. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY DISTURBANCE CAUSED DURING THIS TIME.
Brain Food for Meetings
Many business professionals are familiar with the post-lunch "sugar crash." Traditionally, the problem is temporarily solved by placing a bowl of sweets on the table. Brain Food, however, helps you achieve more stable blood sugar levels throughout the day while still enjoying a delicious culinary experience.
The 6 Brain Food principles:
- Focusing on good taste and satisfying the senses
- Offering natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Offering pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
- Providing primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Serving less meat, with a maximum 10% fat content
- Serving lots of fish, whole-grain products, fruit and vegetables