Being Responsible Together
Due to our Scandinavian roots and heritage, Responsible Business has a long tradition at the Radisson Hotel Group. We were one of the first international hotel companies to introduce a group-wide Responsible Business program in 1989.
THE RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PROGRAM IS BASED ON THREE CORE COMPONENTS:
- Think Planet: minimizing our environmental footprint
- Think People: taking care of the health and safety of our guest and employees
- Think Together: leading community actions and respecting business ethics
Taking responsibility by covering areas such as cultural heritage, staff diversity, children’s rights or water saving, has been an key part of the broader commitment of the Radisson Hotel Group.
Our hotel strive to reduce energy & water consumption and minimize waste. These eco-friendly actions are supported by an exciting training program for all employees: we also warmly invite our guests to participate in our Responsible Business activities.
Responsible Business has always been a focus point for the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront team, which runs several activities throughout the year to support and raise interest in environmental and community issues.
THINK PLANETRadisson Blu teams care about the environment. As part of the Responsible Program Radisson Blu launched four Think Planet commitments:
- Providing 100% of Eco-Labelled Hotels
- Keep on reducing water consumption and installing water saving systems
- Reducing the amount of waste produced and increase recycled waste
- Reducing energy consumption by 25% by 2016 in all Radisson Hotel Group across Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Think Planet allows meeting planners who enrolled in the Radisson Rewards program to donate points to select eco-friendly partners, or to contribute to automatic CO2 offset benefit.