Meetings & Events
Hotel’s 27 meeting rooms are ideal for Dublin conferences and social eventsTel: +353 1 8127270 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A premier venue, the hotel offers 27 versatile meeting rooms and can host Dublin events of up to 420 guests in the largest venue. All facilities boast Free high-speed, wireless Internet and modern audiovisual equipment, and most conference rooms feature natural daylight. Delegates also appreciate the convenience of a business centre, ample parking and close proximity to the airport. Take advantage of customised menus from the hotel’s award-winning chefs.
- 229 guest rooms
- Accommodation for up to 420 guests with a theatre-style set up in the largest room, the Killarney Suite
- Adaptable rooms with flexible set up and break out options
- Conference centre fully refurbished in winter 2015
- Convenient location on the grounds of Dublin Airport with 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to and from the terminal buildings
- Dedicated Meetings & Events team to manage events from enquiry to completion
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for all delegates
- No pillars or obstructions in rooms
Radisson Blu is recognised by the Green Meeting Industry Council (GMIC) for leadership and innovative best practices in sustainable meetings’ solutions.
You can also earn valuable rewards for booking your next meeting or event with Club CarlsonSM for Planners, our unique hotel rewards programme exclusively for meeting and event planners.
This superb conference suite, measuring 346 square metres and with a separate registration and refreshment area, is located on the ground floor of the hotel. It can accommodate up to 420 delegates and is ideal for international conferences, product launches or gala banquets.
The Malton Suite is an adaptable meeting room that can cater for up to 100 delegates or can be divided into 2 smaller rooms. This room comes complete with motorised screen, LCD projector and natural daylight and is a total of 132 square metres.
Writers, Aviation, Botanic, Sackville, Gallery and Abbey Suites
Located on the ground floor, these conference rooms offer full natural daylight, individual air conditioning, individual lighting controls, full blackout facilities, and projector and screens.
Our executive boardroom is ideal for private meetings, and has a lounge area in the room for extra comfort.
Filled with natural daylight, these rooms are located on the 1st floor of the hotel and are ideal for interviews or smaller, more informal meetings.
DAY DELEGATE PACKAGES
All-inclusive day delegate packages start from EUR 39 per personOur Day Delegate Packages are designed to assist you in creating your perfect meeting or event.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport is the ideal choice for healthcare events, as our team is fully trained on regulatory codes and policies established by Compliant Venues Ltd. and Healthcare-Venues.com.
BRAIN FOOD: BOOSTING PERFORMANCEBrain Food is Radisson Blu’s award-winning food and drink solution for memorable meetings. Created by experts, our innovative menu offers optimum nutrition for maximum focus and truly productive participation, from start to finish. Brain Food also proudly uses fresh, local ingredients. Stylish and deliciously satisfying, it’s the ultimate food for thought.
- Finger food (from EUR 15.50 per person)
- Buffet menu (from EUR 22.50 per person)
- Plated meal menu (from EUR 25.00 per person)
Children’s menu with healthy options available
The best part – you don’t even need to do anything! A hotel loyalty programme first, carbon credits will be automatically purchased on behalf of all Club Carlson members, all at no cost to you.
All meeting and events emissions will be offset through the following:
- Wind Energy Projects in India – renewable energy projects reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Kenya Tree Planting – one tree is planted for every ton of carbon offset
We now make it easier than ever for you to meet responsibly by doing the right things for our delegates and the environment.