DURHAM’S BEST ATTRACTIONS
Visit world heritage sites near our Durham hotel
With its beautiful views, historical attractions and English charm, this picturesque city has so much to offer. Just a short walk from our city centre hotel, you will find the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Durham Cathedral, Durham Castle and Durham University.
County Durham also contains several noteworthy museums, including the famous Living Museum of the North, Beamish.
Read on for a breakdown of the city’s best attractions, plus their distance from the Durham Radisson Blu.
- Market Place – 0.6 km
- Durham University - 2.2 km
- Durham Castle - 2.4 km
- Durham Cathedral - 2.5 km
- Durham Maize Maze - 7 km
- Whitworth Hall Country Park - 13 km
- Krazy Kingdom - 18 km
- Hall Hill Farm - 19 km
- Binchester Roman Fort - 21 km
- Beamish Museum - 22 km
- Newcastle - 31 km
- Raby Castle - 32 km
- Bowes Museum - 44 km
- Eggleston Hall Gardens - 51 km
- National Railway Museum Shildon - 20 km
- Derwent Walk - 24 km (starting point)