The Radisson Blu at East Midlands Airport puts you within easy reach of a wide selection of destinations and attractions, providing an ideal starting point for your trip to the United Kingdom. Cultural enthusiasts will enjoy its proximity to a variety of museums and galleries, while racing fans will appreciate a visit to Donington Park, just 5 kilometres away. You can also visit nearby cities in minutes by car, or take the train onward to London and even Paris.
Attractions near East Midlands Airport
- Donington Park - 5 km. This world-famous, historic race track is a major centre for British motorsports. It also offers driving experiences and a fascinating museum.
- East Midlands Aeropark - 5.5 km. A must-see for aviation fans, this museum boasts an impressive collection of vintage aircraft and engines, as well as great views of the planes taking off and landing at the nearby airport.
- Trent Bridge cricket ground - 19.3 km. One of the world's top cricket grounds, this venue is the home of Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club and also hosts international matches.
- Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery - 23.9 km. Get a glimpse of ages past at this commanding castle. It dates to medieval times and now houses an excellent selection of art, archaeology and historical artefacts.
- National Space Centre - 31 km. Discover the world of space flight and astronomy at this exciting science centre and museum, which also features a planetarium and dome cinema.
- Peak District - 32 km. Generations of visitors have been drawn to the breath-taking landscape, picturesque villages and dazzling views in the area, which is one of the most scenic in the entire country.
- Drayton Manor - 42 km. From thrilling rides to outdoor play areas, live shows and even a zoo, there's something for everyone within the spacious grounds of this former estate.
- Alton Towers - 60 km. One of Britain's foremost theme parks, this lively attraction boasts an amazing selection of rides, activities, shows and special events for all ages.