GLENKINCHIE SCOTCH WHISKY DISTILLERY
SAVOUR THE NATIONAL DRINK
When in Edinburgh, do as the locals do. The Glenkinchie Distillery is a must attraction and the closest working distillery in the city, just a 45-minute drive from Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh.
What to experience at Glenkinchie Distillery
Founded in 1825 as Milton Distillery and turned into a sawmill in 1853, Glenkinchie Distillery was revived in 1880 and has remained ever since. Visit this eminent distillery and explore the world of whisky. Book a tour through the hotel for exclusive discounts.
Choose between a variety of tours lasting between 1 hour 15 minutes and 1,5 hours, all of which include a taste of whisky.
Plan your visit from Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh
The distillery is open seven days a week.
- Summer (March – October): 10:00 – 17:00 (Last tour 16:00)
- Winter (November – February): 10:00 – 16:00 (Last tour 15:00)
- Closed: 25 & 26 December and 1, 8, 9, 10 January
The Distillery runs a shuttle bus service from Edinburgh's city centre direct to the distillery (3 times a day, 7 days a week). Book in advance to purchase a combined transport & entrance ticket by calling 01875 342 012 or email them at Glenkinchie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Shuttle bus transportation is £12 per person in addition to the listed ticket prices.
Exhibition Only: £5 (includes a complimentary taste of whisky for adults only)
- Adults: £10
- Concessions (60+): £7
- Children (8-17): £4
- Includes a complimentary dram of Glenkinchie 12-Year-Old Single Malt for adults.
- Adults: £14
- Includes an extended tasting comparing Glenkinchie to other single malts from around Scotland (for adults only).