Meetings & Events
Meet in style on the Royal MileTel: +44 (0)131 473 6533 | Email: email@example.com
Make your meetings a pleasure with our versatile meeting rooms. We have the capacity for large events and the flexibility to accommodate your needs perfectly, whether you need space for a board meeting or a conference. Our facilities have breakout rooms for impromptu meetings, and each room has individual climate control, adjustable lighting, state-of-the-art audiovisual technology and natural daylight.
- 8 meeting rooms spanning a total of 982 m2
- 238 bedrooms and suites
- Accommodation for up to 250 guests
- Convenient location in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Edinburgh and close to train, bus and tram links, and just 8 miles from Edinburgh Airport
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- On-site car parking and electric vehicle charging stations
- Recently refurbished meeting rooms
You can also earn valuable rewards for booking your next meeting or event with Club CarlsonSM for Planners, our unique hotel rewards programme exclusively for meeting and event planners.
AVAILABLE FUNCTION ROOMS
- Executive Boardroom - 42 m²
- Netherbow - 50 m²
- Salisbury - 81 m²
- Great Scots Hall - 116 m²
- Holyrood - 125 m²
- Dunedin - 194 m²
- Canongate - 220 m²
- St Giles - 224 m²
- 3-phase power available in larger rooms
- 8 conference and banquet rooms
- Access for disabled persons
- Business centre in the hotel lobby
- Dedicated Meeting & Events coordinator
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for meeting participants
- Hearing loop facilities
- ISDN lines available
- Natural daylight
- Translation services available upon request
We have it all covered for the perfect meeting or event.
DAY DELEGATE PACKAGES
All-inclusive Day Delegate Packages start from GBP 37Enjoy a great meeting experience and exceptional value with our Daily Delegate Packages.
ASSOCIATIONS, CHARITIES AND SPECIAL INTERESTS GROUPS
Perfectly designed packages for associations, institutions, charity events and special interest groups are complemented by top service and excellent know how.
We cater to the specific requirements of any sports group, from accommodation to hosting a sporting event.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh is trained in healthcare compliance and has a healthcare champion on site.
Book your training at Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 5 modern training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
BRAIN FOOD: BOOSTING PERFORMANCEBrain Food has been developed by chefs and nutritionists to increase attendees’ concentration and reduce fatigue by stabilizing and maintaining blood sugar levels. The menu focuses on locally sourced fish, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which are prepared with minimal processing and natural sweeteners, providing benefits for meeting organisers and delegates alike.
The best part – you don’t even need to do anything! A hotel loyalty programme first, carbon credits will be automatically purchased on behalf of all Club Carlson members, all at no cost to you.
All meeting and events emissions will be offset through the following:
- Wind Energy Projects in India – renewable energy projects reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Kenya Tree Planting – one tree is planted for every ton of carbon offset
We now make it easier than ever for you to meet responsibly by doing the right things for our delegates and the environment.