This hotel’s spot near Messe Frankfurt is ideal for your visit to Frankfurt and the surrounding area
Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, our hotel’s position near Messe Frankfurt makes your trip much more convenient. The Messe halls No. 8 – 11 are just a short walk from the hotel, or you can take Tram 17 to reach the main entrance and all other halls. Frankfurt offers plenty of other attractions as well. Shop for anything you want at the Zeil, one of Germany’s prominent shopping streets. Take in the history of the area at one of the many museums of the Museumsufer, found along the beautiful banks of the Main River. If you’re here in late summer, taste regional wines at the Rheingau Wine Festival in the culinary Fressgass district of Frankfurt.
- Messe Frankfurt - 1 km
- Skyline Plaza - 2.7 km
- The Main River / Museumsufer - 4 km
- Fressgass - 4 km
- The Zeil / the Hauptwache plaza - 4.5 km
- Goethehaus (Goethe’s childhood home) - 4.5 km
- City center - 5 km
- Römer (Frankfurt’s medieval city hall) - 5 km
Things to do in Frankfurt
- Walk or ride your bike beside the Main River, which offers lovely views of many of the city’s landmarks.
- Discover the rich history of Frankfurt at the Museumsufer, a collection of museums that lines both banks of the river.
- Watch a show or a concert at the Alte Oper, a 19th-century opera house that also has a café as well as a summer fountain and a winter ice skating rink.
- Tour the old city of Alt-Sachsenhausen and sample the ebbelwoi (apple wine), which townsfolk have been making here since the 15th century.
- Go for a walk or a jog along a nature trail in Frankfurt City Forest, Germany's largest inner-city park.
- Stay up late and enjoy the buzzing nightlife of Frankfurt’s many bars and clubs.
- Shop along the Zeil, a riverside promenade known for its many department stores, boutiques and restaurants. The Zeil also hosts a farmer’s market on Thursdays and Saturdays.