STAY NEAR MESSE FRANKFURT AND THE CITY CENTER
If attending an event at Messe Frankfurt, Messe halls No. 8-11 are within walking distance of the hotel, or you can simply take Tram 17 to reach the main entrance. During your leisure time, take advantage of excellent shopping at The Zeil and visit the museums along the Main River.
- Messe Frankfurt - 1 km
- Skyline Plaza - 2.7 km
- The Main River / Museumsufer - 4 km
- Fressgass - 4 km
- The Zeil / the Hauptwache plaza - 4.5 km
- Goethehaus (Goethe’s childhood home) - 4.5 km
- City center - 5 km
- Römer (Frankfurt’s medieval city hall) - 5 km
Things to do in Frankfurt
- Walk or ride your bike beside the Main River, which offers lovely views of many of the city’s landmarks.
- Discover the rich history of Frankfurt at the Museumsufer, a collection of museums that lines both banks of the river.
- Watch a show or a concert at the Alte Oper, a 19th-century opera house that also has a café as well as a summer fountain and a winter ice skating rink.
- Tour the old city of Alt-Sachsenhausen and sample the ebbelwoi (apple wine), which townsfolk have been making here since the 15th century.
- Go for a walk or a jog along a nature trail in Frankfurt City Forest, Germany's largest inner-city park.
- Stay up late and enjoy the buzzing nightlife of Frankfurt’s many bars and clubs.
- Shop along the Zeil, a riverside promenade known for its many department stores, boutiques and restaurants. The Zeil also hosts a farmer’s market on Thursdays and Saturdays.