Awards & Certificates
Green Key Certificate
Certified Conference Hotel
As a Certified Conference Hotel, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt guarantees professionalism in equipping and servicing an event. More than 65 objective test criteria illustrate the measurement Certified Conference Hotels.
- Customer-oriented billing process
- Equipment and services for travelling business guests
- Professional catering assistance
- Professional conference area
- Professional food catering and beverage services
- Standardised information material
- Standardised offer procedures
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt had passed requirements to become a Certified Business Hotel®. In May 2013, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt met all criteria to become a full Certified Conference Hotel.
Certified Business Hotel
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt volunteered to be audited as a Certified Business Hotel®. The high standards and requirements are set by the German Travel Management Association (VDR), the German Cooperation for Associations Management (DGVM), the German Convention Bureau e.V. (GCB) and the Union of German Event Managers (veranstaltungsplaner.de).
The German Travel Management Association (VDR) developed an assessment index with 60 criteria that guarantee professionalism in equipment and service.
- 24-hour parking area
- Assured compliance with mattress hygiene
- Full mobile-phone roaming
- Illuminated work surface in the room
- High-speed, wireless Internet access
- Invoicing according to company travel policies
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt passed all requirements and was appointed a Certified Business Hotel® in May 2013.