Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Radisson Hotel Group to sustainable development for many years. In 2001, this commitment was fortified and placed within the scope of a program called Responsible Business (RB). Each hotel has a unique RB Action Plan covering areas such as community outreach, cultural heritage, employee and children’s rights, health and safety, and environmental improvements.
The hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and the corporate international charity organization supported by the Radisson Hotel Group, the SOS Children’s Villages International who work in 135 countries and territories to ensure that children grow up in a safe and caring family environment so they can develop and reach their full potential.
RB ACHIEVEMENTS OF THIS HOTEL:
- Food and mosquito nets to local an orphanage.
- Kitchen utensils and bed linen to a vocational organization.
- Offers the international Youth Career Initiative to students of SOS Children's Villages and Lifeline Nehemiah Projects.
- Offer training programs to different vocational institutions nationwide.
- Various health programs to support and educate hotel staff members.
- Tree planting at different locations
- Staff participates in the annual breast cancer awareness marathons.
- Staff participates in the environmental marathon.
- Donate to the local animal welfare charity.