TRANSPORT AND CULTURAL SITES NEAR HOTEL’S LOCATION IN GDANSK CITY CENTER
The hotel is located just 15 kilometers from Gdansk Airport. The train station is a 20-minute walk from the hotel, and a nearby commuter rail connects Gdansk to Sopot and Gdynia.
- From Gdansk Airport, turn left to stay on Juliusza Slowackiego Street.
- Take the 1st exit on the roundabout.
- Take the ramp onto S6 toward Gdansk Centrum/Lodz/Warszawa.
- Take the ramp toward 7/Gdansk Centrum/Gdańsk Centrum/Koscierzyna/ Kościerzyna/Kartuzy/Pge Arena/Amber Expo.
- Take the ramp onto Aleja Armii Krajowej, and drive for about 10 kilometers toward Centrum.
- Continue on Podwale Przedmiejskie Street, and after 1 kilometer turn right onto Chmielna Street.
- Take the 1st left turn to Jaglana Street, and go under the road.
- At the end of the road, turn left and then right again onto Podwale Przedmiejskie.
- Take the 1st right turn onto Kotwicznikow Street; follow this street for 200 meters to Powroznicza Street.
- The Radisson Blu is on the left.