Meetings & Events
ELEGANT CONFERENCE ROOMS ENHANCE GDANSK EVENTSHost successful events in our elegant, well-equipped conference rooms. Our large banquet room and 2 meeting rooms are ideal for business and private functions. Located in the historical quarter of the city, the hotel’s picturesque setting lends a scenic backdrop to events, where delegates can take advantage of print, copy and fax services in our business corner.
DigiChart Innovative Technology
Say goodbye to scribbling down notes with DigiChart, an innovative technology for meetings. With a simple button push, DigiChart transforms your flip chart or white board so that your handwritten notes can be automatically digitalized. Thus you can then edit or augment them in the computer and electronically distribute them to your audience. There’s no need to scan oversize pages or retype notes. Meetings at the Radisson Blu in Gdansk allow you to increase your efficiency with DigiChart.
- Beverages, cookies or fresh fruit (available on request)
- Complimentary still and sparkling mineral water
- Complimentary writing materials
- Customized menus from the hotel's experienced chefs
- Dedicated conference coordinators
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- High-quality audiovisual equipment including large LCD TVs and projectors
- Impressive banquet room accommodating 220 delegates
- Indoor parking available
- Natural daylight in all rooms
- Pre-conference area
BRAND-NEW FOOD TRENDS
For all those who like their food a bit more "naughty," Radisson Blu has introduced exciting new Food Trends to bring the latest food and drink fashions to your event. From the latest veggie trends or interpretations of Grandma’s classics to stimulating food for your soul and more — our trends Flexitarian, Land+Place, Tasty Mood, Wild Sensation and Dirty French will spice up your next meeting.
At our hotel, we offer a selection of the new Radisson Blu Food Trends and are more than happy to accommodate your individual needs. Simply ask our event experts!