A STYLISH HOTEL IN GLASGOW CITY CENTRE
For business travellers, the hotel’s location in the International Financial Services District makes it the perfect accommodation, offering both comfort and convenience.
Glasgow transport options
- A short walk connects you with the city’s network of bus, urban rail and underground transport systems. The tourist bus even stops at the hotel doors. Buchanan Bus Station and Glasgow Queen Street rail station are a less than a 10-minute walk away.
- The 40-minute trains to Edinburgh run from Queen Street Station every 15 minutes.
- Glasgow Airport is 13.4 kilometres from the hotel (about 20 minutes by taxi). When arriving, the airport bus is a quick and affordable option to reach us. Leave the bus at Central Station and take a short walk down Hope Street to find the hotel.
- The M8 and M74 motorways are both just 2 minutes from the hotel.
- Car parking is available nearby at NCP Oswald Street at a discounted rate from hotel reception (includes 1 journey in and out).
- Valet parking is available for an additional fee.
Directions to the hotelFrom the East, South and North - Exit the M8 at Junction 19 - SECC. At the traffic lights, carry straight on and turn left at the next set of lights onto the Broomielaw. Continue along the Broomielaw through three sets of traffic lights and turn left at the fourth set of lights onto Oswald Street. At the crossroads, turn left onto Argyle Street. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow is on your left hand side.
From the West - Exit the M8 at Junction 18 - City Centre. Continue along Bothwell Street at the traffic lights. At the next set of lights turn right onto Wellington Street. Continue down Wellington Street straight through the next two sets of lights onto Robertson Street (the side of the hotel). Arriving at the next set of lights, turn left onto Broomielaw and then left again at the next lights onto Oswald Street. You will see the hotel on your left. Turn left at the lights onto Argyle Street to arrive at the front of the hotel.