DISCOVER THE MANY WONDERS OF SCOTLAND FROM THIS CENTRAL HOTEL IN GLASGOW
Holiday guests will appreciate the close proximity to the Glasgow Central Railway Station, located adjacent to this central hotel in Glasgow. This quick access allows visitors to explore the many points of interest within the city, as well as many other destinations in the country. For business travelers, the hotel’s location in the International Financial Services District makes it the perfect accommodation, offering both comfort and convenience.
Glasgow transport options
- A short walk connects guests with the city’s network of bus, urban rail and underground transport systems. The tourist bus even stops at the hotel’s doors. Buchanan bus station and Queen Street rail station are 10 minutes away.
- Glasgow airport is 12 kilometres from the hotel (about 20 minutes by taxi). The airport bus is a quick and affordable option to reach the hotel; leave the bus at Central Station and walk 200 metres down Hope Street to find the hotel.
- The 40-minute trains to Edinburgh run every 15 minutes.
- The M8 and M74 motorways are both just 2 minutes from Radisson Blu Glasgow.
- NCP Oswald Street car park - GBP 8 per 24 hours (includes 1 journey in and out)
- Q-Park on Jamaica Street - GBP 6 per 24 hours (discounted guest rate)
- Valet parking costs GBP 21 for 24 hours.
From the East, South and North - Exit the M8 at Junction 19 - SECC. At the traffic lights, carry straight on and turn left at the next set of lights onto the Broomielaw. Continue along the Broomielaw through three sets of traffic lights and turn left at the fourth set of lights onto Oswald Street. At the crossroads, turn left onto Argyle Street. Radisson Blu Hotel Glasgow is on your left hand side.
Directions to the hotel
From the West - Exit the M8 at Junction 18 - City Centre. Continue along Bothwell Street at the traffic lights. At the next set of lights turn right onto Wellington Street. Continue down Wellington Street straight through the next two sets of lights onto Robertson Street (the side of Radisson BLU Glasgow). At the next set of lights, turn left onto Broomielaw and then left again at the next lights onto Oswald Street. At the next lights turn left onto Argyle Street - you are now at the front of the Radisson Blu Hotel Glasgow.