GLASGOW SCIENCE CENTRE
VISIT ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR FAMILY MUSEUMS IN SCOTLAND
Glasgow Science Centre and its over 300 interactive displays are ideal for entertaining and educating children of all ages. The museum itself is made up of three buildings: the Science Mall, Glasgow Tower and the IMAX theatre. This fun Science Centre aims to challenge and inspire through science just a 30-minute walk from Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow.
What to experience at the Science MallExplore three floors of interactive exhibitions, a Science Show Theatre and the Glasgow Science Centre Planetarium. Fun for the whole family awaits at the Science Mall.
- Study the incredible replicas of the star formations without the distraction of street lights. The planetarium in Glasgow is regarded as one of the best in the world.
- Watch the Planetarium light up the night sky with over 9000 twinkling stars
- Enjoy a break and a bite at the Aroma Café
Exceptional views at the Glasgow TowerThe Glasgow Tower is the tallest fully rotating freestanding structure in the world, at 127 metres high. The tower is also home to a timeline tunnel which highlights the key history of Glasgow.
- Enjoy unrivalled panoramic views of the city
- Designed to move in the wind, some visitors enjoy the swaying sensation
- Keep in mind that Glasgow Tower closes temporarily in high winds and during the winter
What to see at the IMAX TheatreThe IMAX theatre is the largest of its kind in Scotland and is operated by Cineworld. With a digital 14,000-watt 6.1 surround sound system you can become part of the movie experience. Shows are available in both 2D and 3D.
Plan your visit
The Science Centre is a 30-minute walk or 20-minute train or bus ride from the hotel
- Opening hours:
Summer (26 March – 28 October): 10:00 – 17:00
Winter (29 October – 25 March):
Monday, Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday – Friday: 10:00 – 15:00
Weekends: 10:00 – 17:00
- Ticket prices:
Children (3-15) & concessions: £9
Under 3: Free
- Planetarium add on:
- IMAX Documentary add on:
- Glasgow Tower add on: