EXPERIENCE THE CHARM OF GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN
Located in the heart of the city, the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Gothenburg offers guests a convenient retreat amid Gothenburg’s most popular attractions. Walk to Nordstan Mall and Trädgårdsföreningen, and then take the kids to Slottsskogen to see animals at the city’s largest park. Another appealing feature is the moat and canal network dating back to the 17th century, where you and your loved ones can enjoy a scenic boat ride through town.
Liseberg Amusement Park
Enjoy thrilling rides and fun games designed for kids of all ages at Liseberg Amusement Park. The park features around 40 different attractions and rides, including the AeroSpin. Visitors can also enjoy food and beverages, dancing, concerts, games and gardens filled with beautiful flowers. During winter, the amusement park becomes a holiday wonderland with millions of twinkling lights, a stunning ice show and Sweden’s largest Christmas market.
- Nordstan shopping mall – 100 m
- Trädgårdsföreningen (Garden Society) - 100 m
- Göteborgs Operan (Gothenburg's Opera House) - 900 m
- Konstmuséet (art museum) - 1.4 km
- Liseberg (amusement park) - 1.9 km
- Slottsskogen (the city's largest park, with a zoological garden and a special zoo for children) - 2.7 km
- Haga district - 3 km