Top attractions in Gothenburg, Sweden minutes from hotel
Nestled in the charming city center of Gothenburg, Sweden, this hotel offers an ideal base for shopping and sightseeing. Guests can walk to attractions like Nordstaden shopping mall and the Gothenburg Museum of Art, which is home to paintings by Rubens, Picasso and Rembrandt. Ride a boat along canals back dating to the 17th century or admire picturesque wooden houses in the Haga district.
Liseberg Amusement Park
Thrilling rides and fun games await kids and adults at Liseberg Amusement Park. The park boasts around 40 different attractions and rides, including the Mechanica, which opened in 2015. Visitors can also enjoy food and beverages, dancing, concerts, games and gardens filled with beautiful flowers. During winter, the amusement park becomes a holiday wonderland with millions of twinkling lights, a stunning ice show and Sweden’s largest Christmas market.
- Nordstaden shopping mall – 100 m
- Trädgårdsföreningen (Garden Society) - 100 m
- Göteborgs Operan (Gothenburg's Opera House) - 900 m
- Konstmuséet (art museum) - 1.4 km
- Liseberg (amusement park) - 1.9 km
- Slottsskogen (the city's largest park, with a zoological garden and a special zoo for children) - 2.7 km
- Haga district - 3 km