Exciting variety of cultural attractions in Gothenburg, Sweden near the hotel
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel provides the perfect home base for exploring the many cultural and historic sites in the city. Be sure to visit the nearby Trädgårdsföreningen Garden Society and the stunning Opera house. Nearby shopping destinations include Nordstaden shopping mall, which is only 100 metres from the hotel. An old moat and a canal network comprise the heart of the city, which dates to the 17th century.
Liseberg Amusement Park
Also popular for visitors is the Liseberg Amusement Park, which offers fun and entertainment for the whole family. Choose from around 40 different attractions and rides including the brand-new Mechanica, opened in 2015. The park also offers food, dancing, concerts, games and beautiful flowers. During winter, the amusement park sets the perfect atmosphere for enjoying the holiday spirit. With millions of twinkling lights, Sweden’s largest Christmas market, a stunning ice show and more, the amusement park is the natural place to celebrate the holidays.
- Trädgårdsföreningen (Garden Society) - 100 m
- Göteborgs Operan (Gothenburg's Opera House) - 900 m
- Konstmuséet (art museum) - 1.4 km
- Liseberg (amusement park) - 1.9 km
- Slottsskogen (the city's largest park, with a zoological garden and a special zoo for children) - 2.7 km