Located in the heart of the city, the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Gothenburg offers guests a convenient retreat amid this charming city’s most popular attractions. Walk to Nordstan Mall and the Garden Society of Gothenburg, and then take the kids to Slottsskogen to see animals at the city’s largest park. Another appealing feature is the boat and canal network dating back to the 17th century, where you and your loved ones can enjoy a scenic boat ride through town.
Liseberg Amusement ParkEnjoy thrilling rides and fun games designed for kids of all ages at the Liseberg Amusement Park, which features around 40 different attractions and rides, including the AeroSpin. Enjoy food and beverages, dancing, concerts, games and gardens filled with beautiful flowers. During winter, the park becomes a holiday wonderland with millions of twinkling lights, a stunning ice show and Sweden’s largest Christmas market.
- Nordstan shopping mall – 100 m. Go treasure hunting in Scandinavia’s largest shopping center, full of fashion clothing and shoes.
- The Garden Society of Gothenburg – 100 m. Spend a nice day among green lawns and colorful flower beds in one of the best preserved 19th century parks in Europe.
- Gothenburg’s Opera House – 900 m. Enjoy world class performing arts, such as opera, musicals, concerts and ballets in this beautiful waterfront building.
- Casino Cosmopol – 3 km. Chose from 42 gaming tables and 366 slot machines at Gothenburg’s international casino.
- The Art Museum – 1.4 km. Treat yourself to an art experience at this interesting contemporary museum with the world’s foremost collection of Nordic paintings.
- The Folkteatern theater – 1.6 km. Visit one of the two stages in this state-sponsored theatre, which puts on high quality performances for both children and adults.
- Liseberg amusement park – 1.9 km. The perfect place for the whole family to have fun, with thrilling rides, attractions and entertainment.
- Slottsskogen Park – 2.7 km. The city’s largest park which includes one of Sweden’s oldest zoo’s, as well as a special children’s zoo, with free admission.
- Haga district – 3 km. Spend a day in this charming neighborhood, which is one of the oldest in Gothenburg, packed with independent cafés and shops.