Experience a piece of German history in Merseburg.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Halle-MerseburgOne of the oldest regions in the country, Mid-Germany offers many charming attractions, including the spectacular Merseburg Cathedral and the nearby city of Halle, where Georg-Friedrich was born.
The package includes:
- Three-night accommodation in a comfortable Guest Room
- Rich Breakfast Buffet
- Two three-course meals in the hotel's restaurant Belle Epoque
- Entrance ticket for Merseburg Dome
- Entrance ticket for Halloren Schokoladenfabrik – Germany’s oldest chocolate factory
- One-day ticket for public transportation in Merseburg-Halle
- City guide of Merseburg
- Price per person in a Double Room: EUR 197.75
- Price per person in a Single Room: EUR 282.00
- Extra night in a Single Room: EUR 81.00
- Extra night in a Double Room: EUR 97.00
Terms and conditions:
- Available from Fri - Mon in Feb-Apr and Oct-Dec
- Available daily in Jul - Aug
- Available upon request
You may also like...