Our Radisson Blu city hotel in Hamburg places guests near popular destinations
Whether you’re in Hamburg for business or pleasure, you will find plenty of activity within walking distance of our city hotel. Hamburg travelers enjoy convenient access to Lake Alster for kayaking, canoeing and other water-related recreation. Explore the many retail opportunities in the Jungfernstieg shopping district or head to the historic Alstadt quarter to visit the landmark St. Michaelis Church. Hamburg comprises more waterways than Venice and Amsterdam combined, contributing to the overall charm of the city. Business guests in Hamburg appreciate the hotel's direct connection to the Congress Center.
- Planten un Blomen botanical gardens - adjacent to hotel
- Congress Centre Hamburg - adjacent to hotel
- Hamburg Messe exhibition centre - 900 m
- Lake Alster - 1 km
- Jungfernstieg shopping district - 1.3 km
- Town Hall (Rathaus) - 1.6 km