Hotel in Hamburg city center allows easy exploration
Our conveniently placed hotel in the Hamburg city center lets guests experience the best of the area within walking distance of our accommodation. Travel a few minutes away to the Jungfernstieg shopping district or head to the historic Altstadt quarter to visit the St. Michaelis Church. Hamburg has more waterways than Venice and Amsterdam combined, which is a unique feature that contributes to the overall charm of the city. In addition to a variety of urban attractions, the area is also ideal for kayaking or canoeing on the lake and features innovative water-and-light concerts. Business travelers can also appreciate our close proximity to the Hamburg Airport and our location adjacent to the Congress Centre Hamburg.
- Planten un Blomen botanical gardens - adjacent to hotel
- Congress Centre Hamburg - adjacent to hotel
- Hamburg Messe exhibition centre - 900 m
- Lake Alster - 1 km
- Jungfernstieg shopping district - 1.3 km
- Town Hall (Rathaus) - 1.6 km