Tura-Day Tour by Boat weekend
Experience the phenomenon of Tura, a Helsingborg tradition.
Radisson Blu Metropol Hotel, HelsingborgThe Tura means taking the ScandLine ferry across the Öresund on a 20-minute boat ride. Then you enter Danish Helsingör, a charming small city with pictureque shops and pubs.
When you go on a Tura weekend, you can enjoy excellent shopping on board the ferry tax-free, or shop in Helsingör. Either way, the voyage is a soothing ride across the Öresund, ensuring you get relaxation and enjoyment out of your trip. In only 20 minutes, you enter Denmark and can cross off another country on your list!
On board, you will experience a true Swedish-Danish tradition. The package includes a traditional Swedish open-face shrimp sandwich and a traditional Danish beer. You may ride the ferry back and forth multiple times, so no stress - just sit, relax and enjoy the view of Öresund.
This package includes:
- Super Breakfast Buffet
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet in the hotel
- Free access to the hotel gym
- Boat ticket R/T with Scandilines
- Open shrimp sandwich and a beer onboard (or non-alcoholic alternative)
Terms and conditions:
- Booking start date is 10 Jan 2017.
- Booking end date is 30 Dec 2017.
- The offer is available for stays from 10 Jan 2017 to 30 Dec 2017.
- Guests must be 18 years or older.
- The price is based on a shared double room.
- A credit card hold is required.
- Specific cancellation terms may apply.
- The package is available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- The offer is subject to availability.
You may also like...