Things to Do in Hyderabad
Find a plethora of things to do in Hyderabad near our hotel
Pick up a souvenir at GVK One, the city's largest shopping mall, or at the Hyderabad Central Shopping Mall, both less than three kilometers away. Thanks to our ideal location and special packages, travelers can also explore nearby sights like the Birla Planetarium and Hussain Sagar Lake. In addition to all these things to do, guests staying with us in Hyderabad are only a short drive from the conference center.
Qutub Shahi Tombs - 10 kms
Home to various tombs dedicated to Rulers of Qutub Shahi dynasty.
Golkonda Fort - 10 Kms
Golconda is one of the famous forts of India. The glorious past of Golconda Fort is narrated effectively with matchless sound and light effects.
Paigah Tombs – 14 kms
Recently discovered series of mausoleums with unique geometrical sculptures which are not found anywhere else in the world.
Charminar - 15 kms
A major landmark of Hyderabad with four graceful minarets located in the old city.
- Jagannath Temple – 4 kms
- Replica of Jagannath Puri Temple
- Birla Mandir - 5 kms
- This white marble temple of Lord Venkateshwara floats on the city skyline, on Kala Pahad. The idol in the temple is a replica of the one at Tirumala Tirupati.
- Ananda Buddha Vihar – 12 kms
- Buddhist tourist destination which houses meditation hall and a museum.
- Mecca Masjid - 15 kms
- Remarkable for its architecture, size and its royal splendor, this is one of the most beautiful mosques in Hyderabad. It is famous for its symmetry and the gateway bricks that are believed to be from Makkah.
- Chilkur Balaji – 25 kms
- Temple of Lord Venketeshwara also known as Visa God.
- Ratnalayam – 34 kms
- Stunning replica recreated in the form of Tirumala Lord Venkateswara.
- Sanghi Temple – 38 kms
- Dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, graces a promontory overlooking Ramoji Film City.
- Wargal Saraswati Temple – 52 kms
- Temple of Goddess Saraswati, the deity of Education
- Kulpakji – 86 kms
- Jain shrine on city outskirts
- Medak Church – 95 kms
- Largest church in the state
- Hussain Sagar - 4 kms
- Built in the 16th century, this man-made lake with a 19-meter tall Buddha statue in middle; connects twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
- Lumbini Park - 4 kms
- Adjacent to Hussain Sagar Lake offering boat rides and a laser show.
- NTR Park - 4 kms
- Another leisure spot adjoining Hussian Sagar Lake.
- Jalavihar Water Park - 4 kms
- Water park located on the Hussain Sagar Lake.
- Snow world – 8 kms
- Snow based amusement park
- Nehru Zoological Park - 15 kms
- Spanning 300 lush green acres, the Nehru Zoological Park has over 250 species of animals and birds, most of which are kept in conditions as close to their natural habitats as possible.
- Ocean Park – 19 kms
- Theme park built on 20 acres of land at Gandipet.
- Runway 9 – 20 kms
- Family entertainment and adventure center that offers facilities for go-karting, shooting, laser combat, archery, roller skating and table tennis.
- Ramoji Film City - 35 kms
- It is the world's largest integrated film studio and theme park, at nearly 3,000 acres (8 km²). It is also one of Asia's most popular tourism and recreation centers. Recently, it has made its way to the Guinness Book of World Records for being the largest film studio in the world.
- Mount Opera – 36 kms
- Telangana’s biggest multi-theme park resort.
- Birla Planetarium - 5 kms
- The Planetarium is another magnificent building with a big dome resembling that of the Gol Gumbaz in Bijapur and some of the earliest government structures in New Delhi.
- A P State Museum – 6 kms
- An archaeological museum
- Hyderabad Botanical Garden – 9 kms
- First Botanical Gardens in state, spread over 120 acres.
- Salarjung Museum - 12 kms
- The museum houses the largest one-man collection of antiques in the world.
- Sudha Cars Museum – 12 kms
- First car museum in the world.
- Surendrapuri (mythological museum) – 65 kms
- This museum is also known as Mythological Awareness Center.
- Shilparamam – 9 kms
- Arts and crafts village
- Dhola Ri Dhani – 20 kms
- An ethnic Rajasthani village
- GVK one - 0.5 kms
- This 3.5 lakh square feet stunningly designed mall located in the posh area Banjara Hills is a premium world-class retail format of Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Central - 1 km
- The mall includes range of movies, music, books, coffee shops, a food court, supermarket and restaurants. The shopping space is spread over four levels, with PVR Cinemas located on the top (fifth) floor.
- Laad Bazaar – 15 kms
- Known for its exquisite bangles, jewelery and pearls.
- Begumpet Railway Station - 3 kms
- Apollo, CARE & LV Prasad Eye Hospital - 3 kms
- Hyderabad Deccan Railway Station – 7 kms
- Hitec City - 7 kms
- One of the modern monuments of trade and technology, it embodies the new found attitude of Hyderabad and today finds a place of pride.
- Hitex Exhibition Grounds - 9 kms
- With world class infrastructure spanning 53 acres of prime land in the most coveted address in Hyderabad, this has one of the country's best exhibition facilities.
- Hyderabad International Convention Center (HICC) - 9 kms
- HICC is the first purpose-built and state-of-the-art convention facility, the first of its kind in South Asia. HICC, in every aspect, be it infrastructure, services or technology, compares with the best in the world.
- Secundarbad Railway Station - 9 kms
- Kachiguda Railway Station – 17 kms
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport - 30 kms
- Banjara Hills – 0 kms
- Jubilee Hills – 2 kms
- Somajiguda – 3 kms
- Begumpet – 5 kms
- Madhapur – 7 kms
- Gachibowli – 14 kms
- Abids – 7 kms
- Old City – 15 kms
- Warangal – 150 kms
- Famous for its temple architecture and its majestic fort.
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam – 181 kms
- World's largest masonry dam. Also known for Buddhist sites nearby.
- Etipothala Falls – 190 kms
- 70-foot high waterfall located close to Nagarjuna Sagar.
- Srisailam (Dam & Temple) – 229 kms
- Srisailam played a dominant role in the Indian religious, cultural and social history from ancient times.
- Belum Caves – 323 kms
- Second largest cave in Indian subcontinent and the longest caves in plains of Indian sub-continent.
- Puttaparthi – 444 kms
- Birth place of Sri Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- Tirupati Balaji – 550 kms
- Dedicated to God Venkateswara; this is major pilgrimage destination in the country.