Welcome to #BluRoutes for Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Pera
#BluRoutes are safe walking and running routes for guests to follow that start at our hotel. They’re planned by our team members to help all fitness enthusiasts, from amateur joggers to keen runners and cyclists, keep up their fitness routine. Along the way, you’ll experience the best running and cycling routes the local area has to offer.
Our #BluRoutes vary in length and difficulty; simply choose from the list below. Then either download the route directly to your GPS device if you have one, or ask at the reception area to print a map.
You can view our routes here:
Directions for Route 1:
- After leaving from the Hotel’s main enterance, turn left. Follow Refik Saydam street towards Ataturk Bridge.
- After 500m on Ataturk Bridge make a left then a U turn towards Abdulezez Pasa Street.
- Keep going on Abdulezez Pasa street for 1km. You will pass Ozlem Park and Kadir Has University.
- After passing Orthodox Church slightly turn right.
- You will pass Bulgarian Church, go another 500m then make a U turn towards Murselpasa Street.
- After 500m, you will pass Bulgarian Church again and at the end of the church make a left. Pass the park then turn left onto the shore.
- Follow the shore until you reach Balat Park.
- After leaving the Hotel from it’s main enterance, turn left.
- Head southwest on Refik Saydam street for 250m.
- Slightly turn left to Sadi Konuralp street.
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Okcu Musa Street.
- At the end of Okcu Musa street continue onto Bankalar street for 300m.
- Turn left towards Kemeraltı Street. You will pass Saint Benoit High School on your left hand side.
- When you reach Tophane, you will see Kılıc Ali Paşa Mosque. Go straight onto Meclis-i Mebusan street.
- After 1km on Meclis-i Mebusan street, you will reach Fındıklı Parkı.
We are adding #BluRoutes all the time and will be expanding the platforms to include other popular fitness applications in due course. If you have any questions about #BluRoutes, please contact reception.
Each person has a different ability for participating in physical activities and such activities may involve inherent risks to your health. You need to assess your own state of fitness or health and determine if you have the skills and condition required to safely participate in a #BluRoutes or other physical activity. Your participation in any and all hotel activities (including but not limited to the #BluRoutes programme) is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for your choice.
You have the obligation to verify any #BluRoutes information before using. The hotel makes no warranty and cannot be held liable for any injury or death resulting from your participation in a #BluRoutes or other activity. All damages and costs including but not limited to medical expenses, damage theft or loss of personal equipment are for your own account and you agree to indemnify and hold the hotel and its staff harmless against any claims made.