Enjoy easy access to transport options from Sandton hotel’s home in business district
Johannesburg: The City of Gold
Affectionately nicknamed “Joburg,” South Africa’s largest city is a cultural mecca that has witnessed some of some of Africa’s most significant historical moments. Located in an upscale area near attractions like the Goodman Gallery, the Radisson Blu Hotel Sandton offers an ideal base for exploring this captivating and vibrant city.
DIRECTIONS TO RADISSON BLU HOTEL SANDTONWhen traveling from Pretoria
- Travel along the M1 to Johannesburg
- Take the Grayston off ramp
- Turn right at the traffic lights into Grayston Drive
- Drive over the bridge
- First Traffic lights is Linden Street, turn left
- At the traffic circle the hotel will be on your right
When traveling from OR Tambo International Airport
- Travel along the R24 from OR Tambo International Airport towards Johannesburg
- Take the N1 (Pretoria) off ramp
- Travel along the N3 and take Marlboro Drive off ramp
- Turn left and travel straight along Marlboro Drive until you reach a T-Junction
- At this intersection turn left into Katherine Street until you reach Pretoria Street
- Turn right into Pretoria Street
- Travel along Pretoria Street until you see the traffic lights
- Turn right into Daisy Street, we are at the corner of Rivonia Road and Daisy Street
When traveling from Johannesburg CBD
- Travel along M1 highway to Pretoria
- Take Grayston Drive off ramp
- Turn left at the traffic lights into Grayston Drive
- At the intersection turn left into Katherine Street until you reach Pretoria Street.
- Turn right into Pretoria Street.
- Travel along Pretoria Street until; you see the Traffic lights.
When traveling from William Nicole Drive
- Travel along the William Nicol
- Turn left into Sandton drive
- Second robots turn left into Grayston drive
- Travel along Grayston Drive until Rivonia road
- Turn right into Rivonia road travel along it and turn left on the second robots
- Turn right into Linden Street until you reach circle