Airport and local transport options near Sandton hotel’s address
Johannesburg: The City of Gold
Affectionately nicknamed “Jo-Burg,” South Africa’s largest city is a dazzling blend of contrasts. Here, vast wealth exists alongside extreme underdevelopment, and the city has witnessed some of Africa’s most significant historical moments. In this boisterous cultural mecca, catch a glimpse of the nation’s captivating heart.
DIRECTIONS TO RADISSON BLU HOTEL SANDTONWhen traveling from Pretoria
- Travel along the M1 to Johannesburg
- Take the Grayston off ramp
- Turn right at the traffic lights into Grayston Drive
- Drive over the bridge
- First Traffic lights is Linden Street, turn left
- At the traffic circle the Hotel will be on your right.
When traveling from OR Tambo International Airport
- Travel along the R24 from OR Tambo International Airport towards Johannesburg
- Take the N1 (Pretoria) off ramp
- Travel along the N3 and take Marlboro Drive off ramp
- Turn left and travel straight along Marlboro Drive until you reach a T-Junction
- At this intersection turn left into Katherine Street until you reach Pretoria Street
- Turn right into Pretoria Street
- Travel along Pretoria Street until you see the traffic lights
- Turn right into Daisy Street, we are at the corner of Rivonia Road and Daisy Street
When traveling from Johannesburg CBD
- Travel along M1 highway to Pretoria
- Take Grayston Drive off ramp
- Turn left at the traffic lights into Grayston Drive
- At the intersection turn left into Katherine Street until you reach Pretoria Street.
- Turn right into Pretoria Street.
- Travel along Pretoria Street until; you see the Traffic lights.
When traveling from William Nicole Drive
- Travel along the William Nicol
- Turn left into Sandton drive
- Second robots turn left into Grayston drive
- Travel along Grayston Drive until Rivonia road
- Turn right into Rivonia road travel along it and turn left on the second robots
- Turn right into Linden Street until you reach circle