Hotel in Kigali, Rwanda is near bustling city centre and cultural attractions
Everything from government offices to local street markets and shops are within a few kilometers of this city centre-adjacent hotel. The Kigali Genocide Memorial is about 6 kilometers away and further afield is Akagera National Park where you can enjoy a true blue safari adventure. Visitors looking for handmade clothing, vibrant African textiles and souvenirs can visit the Kimironko market.
- Inema Art Center - 1.5 km
- Kimironko market - 4.3 km
- Kigali Genocide Memorial - 5.8 km
- Volcanoes National Parl - 94 km
- Akagera National Park - 164 km