QUIET, CENTRAL LOCATION IN HISTORIC KYIV PODIL
Located in the middle of the peaceful Podil neighborhood of Kyiv city center, our hotel offers a quiet, central location for exploring the city. The historic commercial center of Ukraine, Podil presents a growing business sector with 3 business centers near the hotel and the International Exhibition Center just a 15-minute (7.6 km) drive away, where major exhibitions and music concerts take place.
The neighborhood also offers scenic pedestrian areas, where you can listen to live music, shop in boutiques and relax at cafés while admiring the neighborhood’s 18th-century architecture. To explore more of the city center or venture farther out, guests can walk to the metro or funicular, approximately 10 minutes away, and from there take a short ride to train or bus stations. These transport routes also connect to 2 different airports.
- Kyiv funicular - 750 m
- Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station - 650 m
- Poshtova Ploshcha metro station - 700 m
- Kyiv central railway station - 5.2 km
- Central bus station - 9.2 km
- Kyiv Zhuliany International Airport (IEV) - 10 km
- Kyiv Boryspil International Airport (KBP) - 41 km