Welcome to Yorkshire’s biggest city
From art galleries and shops to bars and live music venues, there are plenty of exciting attractions near the Radisson Blu Hotel in Leeds. The unmistakable Yorkshire charisma and friendly locals make the city a joy to explore. Discover a mix of historical and urban charm as you wander the hilly streets, and be sure to visit plenty of attractions along the way.
- Leeds Town Hall – 320 m – See everything from a stand-up gig to a concert at this prestigious building in the city centre.
- O2 Academy – 320 m – The O2 is the premier live music venue in Leeds, hosting a fantastic range of concerts.
- First Direct Arena – 400 m – Discover the biggest names in comedy, sports, music and more at this huge entertainment venue.
- Grand Theatre – 450 m – Enjoy a musical, play, opera or ballet in glamourous surroundings.
- Victoria Quarter – 500 m – Indulge in some retail therapy in these Victorian shopping arcades. A visually stunning upmarket shopping area.
- Trinity Leeds – 520 m – Named after the Holy Trinity Church that sits opposite, this entertainment complex offers everything from shops and cinema to food and drink.
- The Leeds Corn Exchange – 800 m – This boutique shopping centre is home to a range of independent retailers. The striking architecture alone is worth a visit.
- The Royal Armouries – 3.2 km – Take a walk through history at this fascinating museum, which boasts mass displays of arms and armour.
- Leeds United Football Stadium – 3.7 km – Elland Road has been the home of Leeds United F.C. since the club was founded in 1919. Guided tours are available throughout the year.
- Yorkshire County Cricket Club – 3.9 km – Catch a cricket match at the home of the most successful team in English cricketing history.
- The Headingley Carnegie Stadium – 4 km – Rugby League is a hugely popular, family-friendly sport in the north of England. Get into the spirit with a Leeds Rhinos game.
- Roundhay Park – 5.6 km – Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with a stroll around over 700 acres of parkland, lakes, woodland and gardens.
- Leeds Festival – 17 km - Leeds Fest is a popular rock festival with huge headliners each year. Treat yourself to a stay at our stylish Leeds hotel after a weekend of mud and music.
Upcoming events for 2017
- Leeds Ice Rink - January
- Leeds indie food festival - May
- Leeds Food and Drink Festival - June
- Leeds Loves cocktails - June
- International Triathlon Series - June (2nd year 2017)
- Leeds West Indian Carnival - August Bank Holiday
- Leeds Festival - August bank holiday
- Leeds International Beer Festival - September
- World Curry Festival - September