Musical landmarks and convenient transport options near the hotel’s address in Leipzig city center
- Leipzig Hauptbahnhof (Leipzig Central Station) is only a short 5-minute walk away or you can go by tram for one station (Tramway 4, 7, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16 from/to “Augustusplatz”).
- Leipzig Halle Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The airport express shuttle, which offers regular service between the airport and the city, takes 15 minutes to get to the hotel.
- The hotel is also nearby many road links, and several major cities are within driving distance.
Directions by Car
- Freeway A 9 (Berlin - Munich) >> exit Leipzig West >> follow route B 181, direction Zentrum
- Freeway A 14 (Leipzig - Dresden) >> exit Leipzig Mitte >> follow route B 2, direction Zentrum
- Freeway A 38 >> exit Leipzig Süd >> follow route B 2, direction Zentrum
For centuries, Leipzig has benefited from its privileged location within the trans-European traffic network. Over the years, the city has grown as a major trade fair and commercial center. Boasting the birthplace of Johann Sebastian Bach and the home of the Mendelssohn House Museum, Leipzig has been dubbed the City of Music.