Something Blu: Stylish Weddings in LetterkennyExperience Radisson Blu's refreshing Something Blu concept to create your own perfect wedding day in Letterkenny. This unique concept has been designed to help simplify the planning and preparing of your special day yet dazzle your loved ones with style and sophistication at this beautiful wedding venue near County Donegal. The next Something Blu Wedding Fayre takes place in the hotel on 19 February, from 14:00 - 17:00. Join us on this day to meet our dedicated wedding team and view our stunning venue options. Find the event on Facebook!
The Best Location for Weddings in IrelandThe destination of Letterkenny speaks for itself when discovering wedding venues in County Donegal. With so many picturesque photo opportunities from the stately mansions of Oakfield Park to the dramatic coastline at Glenveagh National Park, the Radisson Blu Hotel in Letterkenny is in the prime location to be at the centre of it all.
The Perfect Wedding Venue for AllOur selection of all-inclusive and tailor made packages are designed to make life so easy: your guests will relish their stay in our luxurious, fashion inspired guest rooms,enjoying full use of our impressive leisure facilities. You’ll stay in our indulgent Wedding Suite, with its romantic four-poster bed, sumptuous Egyptian cotton linen, rich, warm chocolate color scheme and designer en-suite, enhanced by Italian marble and exclusive toiletries. Making memories for a lifetime.
Wedding Specialist and supporting team
MEET OUR TEAM OF SOMETHING BLU WEDDING SPECIALISTS
Perfectly planned by our renowned Something Blu wedding professionals who take pride in anticipating every detail, adding iconic magic to every minute. Your special day - your special way - with our unrivalled, truly warm and caring Yes I Can!SM service - unique to Radisson Blu.
In addition to all these enchantments, our couples enjoy the following complimentary extras with the majority of our available packages:
- Pre-wedding consultation with our specialist team
- Red carpet Champagne welcome for the bride & groom on arrival
- Complimentary room hire and top table floral arrangement
- Chair covers with choice of sash
- Crisp linen table cloths, napkins and choice of centre pieces
- Choice of Cake stand and knife
- Fairy Light Backdrop and Fairy Light Skirt for top & cake table
- Personalised Menus & Table Plan
- Complimentary Wedding Suite on the wedding night with Super Buffet Breakfast the next day
- Special accommodation rates for the Bridal Party as well as reduced rates for your guests
- Special personalized memento gift for bride & groom
- Evening Buffet of freshly cut sandwiches, cocktail sausages, chicken goujons and tea & coffee
- Dedicated, personal, professional wedding team to help you plan
Radisson Blu Hotel, Letterkenny is a well-established venue with dedicated wedding coordinators on-hand, so brides and grooms can be rest assured of a perfectly planned wedding that all guests will enjoy. With only 1 wedding per day, we offer you the choice of 2 function rooms for your special day with us:
- Carnegie Ballroom features rich luxury wallpaper, elegant chandeliers, creating the perfect setting for up to 320 guests. The suite has 2 fully stocked private bars and a pre-function area which opens into the room. This is the ideal area for wedding entertainment including selfie mirrors, candy carts, casino tables and more.
- Poet’s Corner offers couples an alternative wedding experience with its vibrant decor and variety of layout options. It is ideal for wedding parties of less than 100. This space is also a great setting for pre-wedding dinners and after parties.
SOMETHING BLU “FAMILY OF VENDORS”
Local Family of Vendors
At the Radisson Blu Hotel in Letterkenny, we can offer a great range of highly regarded local vendor partners, committed to delivering a consistent level of iconic, stylish and sophisticated hospitality and celebrations. From florists and entertainment to transportation and more, our hotel can help you find the perfect arrangement for your memorable day.
- Hair & Makeup
- Entertainment/presentation services
- Accessories (décor, special linens, etc.)
- Transportation (functional and ceremonial)
- Dress, jewellery and accessories
- Bespoke: calligrapher, stationery, children's entertainment, etc.