Midweek Escapes – 3 Night B&B & 1 Dinner, 1 Afternoon Tea & Free Pass
Retreat & Ramble at the 4 Star Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick. Includes Breakfast each morning, Dinner and Afternoon Tea on one day of choice, free pass to a top local attraction and Late Check-out.
This offer includes:
- 4 Star Accommodation for 2 adults sharing a double or twin room
- Super Breakfast Buffet included each morning
- 3-course Table D'Hote dinner on one night of your choice at Porters Restaurant with a free bottle of house wine with your meal
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea on 1 day of your choice
- Entry to one of the following local attractions – Bunratty Castle & Folk Park or King John’s Castle
- Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities in Rain Spa & Leisure Club
- Late check-out available until 1PM, subject to availability
- Free Morning Newspaper
- Complimentary car parking
Put relaxation, rejuvenation and a little me-time to the top of the list for your retirement and there’s no better place to do this than the Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick.
Offering luxury four-star accommodation, delicious cuisine and with a tranquil spa, Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick have a jam packed itinerary with Super Breakfast Buffet each morning, 3-course dinner for 2 with a complimentary bottle of house wine in the popular Porter’s Restaurant, afternoon tea for two, complimentary access to the fitness & leisure facilities in Rain Spa & Leisure Club, entry to a local attractions, late check-out and a free morning newspaper.
The Rain Spa at Radisson Blu Limerick has an extensive range of refreshing and soothing therapies to enjoy in luxurious private treatment rooms. Unwind in the indoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi and thermal suite before your treatment, then sit back, relax and close your eyes to start planning the next stage of your journey on the Wild Atlantic Way. During your stay, take advantage of the peace and tranquillity of the hotel's spacious landscaped gardens, 800m Walking Trail or take a short drive into Limerick's city centre where you can browse a variety of shops, conveniently located only 3 kilometres away.
The wonders of both the Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland’s Ancient East are a short drive from the hotel, guests can marvel at the Cliffs of Moher or soak up some history at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park or the magnificent King John's Castle. The hotel also benefits from close proximity to Thomond Park and the superb Foynes Flying Boat and Maritime Museum.
Check out local events in Limerick and Clare to keep you entertained.
What’s on in Clare
What’s in in Limerick
Terms and Conditions
- Booking start date: 18th Dec 2017
- Booking end date: 31st Dec 2018
- Valid for stays until 31st Dec 2018
- Package includes VAT and is valid for 2 adults sharing a double or twin room
- This offer is available only Midweek, Sunday – Thursday, subject to availability.
You may also like...
Tots Mini-cation – 1 Night B&B & 1 Dinner
Tots Mini-cation – 2 Night B&B & 1 Dinner
Summer Family Breaks – 1 Night B&B & 1 Dinner
Make it a summer to remember with an overnight stay with breakfast and dinner for 2 adults and 2 children (4 – 16 years) sharing a family room. Kids Stay & Eat Free, Magical Fairy Garden, Free Global Explorers Kids Club, Fully Supervised Kids Playroom