CULTURE & THE CITY – 2 NIGHTS B&B, DINNER & CULTURAL ATTRACTION PASS
Culturally Curious? Why not broaden you mind by enjoying a cultural trip to Limerick City, a place with rich traditions in literature, culture, arts and music.
Broaden you mind by enjoying a cultural trip to Limerick City, a place with rich traditions in literature, culture, arts and music. Why not make the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick your ideal base from which to explore the wonderful historical buildings and attractions that the region has to offer. The hotel is a peaceful haven right on the doorstep of Limerick City, 20 minutes from Shannon Airport and offers easy access of the motorway yet feels like a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city with its tranquil countryside setting.
Spend the day exploring the heart of Limerick’s Medieval Quarters by visiting the magnificent King John’s Castle or by taking a tour of St Mary’s Cathedral. The Georgian Quarter in the Newtown Pery part of town is where you’ll see Limerick’s famous Georgian terrace and in this neighbourhood you’ll also find Limerick City Art Gallery on Pery Square, which has a wealth of Irish art.
Taste Limerick’s finest artisan produce and local specialities in the city’s famous Milk Market, its gourmet gastropubs the Locke Bar or the Curragower or in the nearby picturesque village of Adare. The outdoors enthusiast can go off the beaten track by exploring nearby Cratloe Woods with pleasant woodland walks, cycling in the Ballyhoura Mountains or investigate some of the wonders of the Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland’s Ancient East.
Limerick is a fun, creative place with a vibrant cultural, arts and music scene that is celebrated in the many different festivals and events held throughout the year. It is also renowned for its sporting heritage with Thomond Park the home ground of Munster Rugby and one of the city’s major attractions.
Upcoming Events, Festivals & Exhibitions in Limerick…
- National Geographic Symphony for our World, Gaelic Grounds - 29th September.
- The Richard Harris International Film Festival - 25th – 29th October.
- Pigtown Limerick - Culture & Food Series. Autumn 2018, 1st- 30th September.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 Night’s Accommodation for 2 adults sharing a double or twin room.
- Super Buffet Breakfast each morning in Porters Restaurant.
- 3-course dinner in Porters Restaurant on one evening of your choice.
- As part of this package you will may enjoy one of the following Cultural Experiences with our compliments:
- Explore the magnificent King John’s Castle which brings to life over 800 years of dramatic local history.
- The Hunt Museum - It has a varied collection of around 2,000 original works of art including pieces by Picasso and Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Limerick Civic Trust Medieval Walking Tour - Discover the oldest parts of Limerick City. Tour take approx. Tour Highlights – Bishops Palace, Saint Munchin’s Church & Graveyard, Villiers’ Alms Houses, Toll House & Thomond Bridge, Treaty Stone and King John’s Castle.
Tour take approx. 1 hour.
- Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities in Rain Spa & Leisure Club.
- Late check-out until 1PM, subject to availability
- Complimentary car parking
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Booking start date: 6th September 2018
- Booking end date: 31st March 2019
- Valid for stays from the 6th September 2018 until 31st March 2019
- Package includes VAT and is valid for 2 adults sharing a double or twin room
- This offer is available midweek and weekends
- Cultural Experiences – Advanced booking is necessary prior to arrival to avoid disappointment and is subject to availability. Secure booking with our reservations team by calling +353 61 456571.
- Additional nights can be reserved on request, subject to availability.
You may also like...