FANG-TASTIC FAMILY BREAK – 1 NIGHT B&B, DINNER & HAUNTED TOUR
There is plenty of Halloween treats and trickery to be enjoyed onsite at the 4*Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick. We've got it covered with an overnight stay including breakfast, dinner and a walking tour of Limerick’s haunted medieval quarter for 2 adults and 2 children sharing a family room. Kids Stay & Eat Free, Magical Fairy Garden, Free Global Explorers Kids Club, Fully Supervised Kids Playroom.
WINNER OF FAMILY HOTEL OF THE YEAR AT THE IRISH HOTEL AWARDS 2018
Set on 20 acres of rolling green fields and with striking views of the Woodcock Mountains, the enchanting Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick has a world of ghoulish adventures waiting for your little ones this Halloween! The fun starts at check-in with goodie packs for each child to ensure their adventures begin the moment they arrive!
It’s all treats and no tricks at the fang-tastic Global Explorers Kids Club with lots of activities and spooky surprises designed to entertain and engage children of all ages. This year the dedicated kids ‘basecamp’ will be transformed into a haunted house, the ideal space for kiddies to make new life-long friends. Activities include a Ghost Town Scavenger Hunt, Creepy Creatures, Halloween Games and Spooktacular Movie Nights. From exploring and adventure to indoor entertainment children can enjoy an unforgettable adventure, all onsite at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick.
In the evening, with the explorers suitably tired after a day of fun, enjoy a family dinner and catch up in Porter’s Restaurant with delicious dinner options especially designed to keep those fussy eaters happy – and mum and dad too! Children under 12 eat for free from the children's menu.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Overnight 4 Star Accommodation for 2 adults & 2 children sharing a Deluxe Family Room
- Super Buffet Breakfast in Porters Restaurant
- Delicious dinner in Porters Restaurant for the whole family (Kids Eat For Free)
- Global Explorers Kids Pack will be awaiting each child’s arrival
- Complimentary access to our fully supervised Global Explorers Kids Club (4 – 12 years). Available weekends and all school holidays.
- Halloween Walking Tour for the whole family. Opportunity to go on a walking tour of Limerick haunted medieval quarter. Tour running every day from 26th October to 4th of November. Tour Times: 4pm, 5pm & 6pm. (Advanced booking essential, please see T&C’s)
- Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities at Rain Spa & Leisure Club. Family swimming hours (8am – 11am & 2pm - 7pm)
- €20 per adult off treatments in Rain Spa when you spend more than €70 per person on Spa treatments (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Preferential rates to top local attractions - Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, King John’s Castle or Craggaunowen. Advanced booking required to avail of 20 % discount.
- Complimentary car parking
- Free WIFI
- Baby Sitting Service available on request, payable locally, advanced booking essential.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Booking start date: 20th August 2018
- Booking end date: 04th Nov 2018
- Valid for stays from the 26th of October to the 4th November 2018
- Package price displayed is based on 2 adults & 2 kids sharing a family room for one night, includes VAT and is subject to availability.
- This package is available both midweek and weekends, subject to availability
- Halloween Walking Tour – Pre-booking is required. Please contact reservations on +353 61 456571.
- €20 per adult off treatments in Rain Spa when you spend more than €70 per person on Spa treatments. Pre-booking is required. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Valid on brochure price only. Please contact the spa directly to book on +353 61 456299
- Advance booking for spa treatments is recommended.
- Global Explorers Activity Schedule is weather permitting and subject to numbers.
- Children 12 and under eat dinner free at Porters Restaurant (must order from children's menu and be accompanied by an adult paying for a full-priced entree) or join our Global Explorers Kids Club Rangers for dinner at 5.30pm.
- Larger family rooms and Interconnecting rooms are available at a higher room rate, subject to availability.
- Additional nights can be reserved on request, subject to availability.
You may also like...
Lose Yourself In Limerick - 1 Night B&B, 1 Dinner (2 Course)
CULTURE & THE CITY – 2 NIGHTS B&B, DINNER & CULTURAL ATTRACTION PASS
STAY, PLAY & DINE
Stay, Play & Dine… at the 4* Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick the ideal base for a golfing break away. We are delighted to have teamed up with three fantastic local golf courses all within short driving distance of the hotel.