STAY BESIDE THE LIUJIANG RIVER AT OUR HOTEL IN LIUZHOU
- Train - Liuzhou Railway Station offers regular trains to major cities in China, such as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai and Nanning. The high-speed train to Nanning is a scenic trip that takes about one and a half hours, while Guilin is an hour away.
- Taxis - Local taxi service is available 24 hours a day.
- Airport - Liuzhou Airport is located in the south of the city and is within 18.8 km and 20 minutes driving distance to hotel. The airport has fights to the major cities of China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Passengers traveling aboard could choose to fly from Guilin Airport, which is 156 km and two and a half hours driving time from the hotel.
Liuzhou City, located in the south of China, it the second largest city in Guangxi next to Nanning - the capital of Guangxi province. Liuzhou is 255 km from Nanning. There are lots of famous scenic spots in Liuzhou such as the Temple of Confucius, the Liuzhou Park and Longtan Park. Travel around the Liujiang River to enjoy the beauty of the city or you can also enjoy the beauty of Liujiang River from hotel.
- Temple of Confucius- 2.7 km (10-min drive)
- Longtan Park- 6.4 km (18-min drive)
- White Lotus Cave- 18 km (20-min drive)
- Guxiang Hotspring Scenic Spot- 51 km (1.5 hours drive)