UNWIND AT OUR HOTEL BESIDE THE LIUJIANG RIVER
STAY NEAR THE LIUZHOU RAILWAY STATION AT OUR HOTEL
When you’re ready to explore the area, enjoy a relaxing stroll along the scenic Liujiang River or visit nearby attractions like Liu Zongyuan Park and the Temple of Confucius.
- Train – Liuzhou Railway Station offers regular trains to major cities in China, such as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai and Nanning. The high-speed train to Nanning is a scenic trip that takes about one and a half hours, while Guilin is an hour away.
- Taxis – Local taxi service is available 24 hours a day.
- Airport – Liuzhou Airport (LZH) is located in the south of the city and is within 18.7 km and 37 minutes driving distance to hotel. The airport has fights to the major cities of China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. The other major nearby airport, Guilin Airport (KWL), is just over two hours’ driving time from the hotel.
Liuzhou City, the second largest city in Guangxi next to Nanning, is the capital of Guangxi province. Don’t miss scenic spots surrounding the area such as the Temple of Confucius, the Liuzhou Park and Longtan Park.
- Temple of Confucius – 3 km (11-min drive)
- Longtan Park – 9 km (27-min drive)
- White Lotus Cave – 7 km (27-min drive)
- Guxiang Hotspring Scenic Spot – 51 km (1.5 hours drive)