EXPLORE THIS UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE WATERFRONT
Liverpool’s waterfront is home to the charming Albert Dock, a cultural hub full of museums, galleries, impressive architecture and a wide selection of bars and restaurants. Visit Albert Dock just 10 minutes from Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool by foot, and feel the bustling atmosphere.
What to do at Albert Dock
Dating back to the 1800s, Liverpool’s Albert Dock is made up of a series of listed dock buildings and warehouses. Art lovers, history buffs and Beatles fans will all appreciate this picturesque waterfront location with many of Liverpool’s museums and visitor attractions.
- Explore the Tate Liverpool’s collection of modern and contemporary art
- Enjoy an educational tour of the Merseyside Maritime Museum
- Discover the International Slavery Museum
- Visit the wonderful World Museum of Liverpool
- Learn about one of the world’s most famous bands at The Beatles Story
- Roam the UK’s museum of popular music at The British Music Experience
Plan your visit from Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool
The dock is a short 10-minute walk from the hotel along the water.
Albert Dock is open daily and free, visit each attraction’s website for their specific opening hours and admission fees: