The Beatles and the British Music Experience
The Beatles will always be connected with their home city of Liverpool and avid fans can visit the band’s old haunts as well as the city’s many Beatles themed attractions. Learn about the band at The Beatles Story or take part in the Magical Mystery Tour visiting all the sites connected to the Beatles.
Liverpool’s exceptional musical heritage led to its permanent designation as a UNESCO City of Music and made it the perfect home for the British Music Experience , which is just a 10-minute walk from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool.
Experience The Beatles Story
Located on Albert Dock a 15-minute walk from the hotel, The Beatles Story invites you to explore the life and times of Liverpool’s four most famous sons.
- Take an underwater trip in the Yellow Submarine.
- See behind-the-scenes material from Abbey Road Studios.
- Learn about the fab four’s progress from modest childhood to the dizzying heights of international fame and fortune.
Plan your visit to The Beatles Story
- Summer (1 April – 30 October) 09:00 – 19:00 (Last entry 18:00)
- Winter (31 October – 31 March) 10:00 – 18:00 (Last entry 17:00)
We recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance.
- Adults: £15.95
- Concessions (Students & Seniors): £12.00
- Children (5-15 years): £9.50
- Family tickets are available
Enjoy a Magical Mystery Tour
This must Beatles experience for true fans is a two-hour bus tour of some of the most famous sites connected to the band’s history and songs. Walk in The Beatles’ footsteps when visiting these musical sites. The tour which includes stops at Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields comes complete with a free general admission to the Cavern Club on the evening of your tour.
Plan your Magical Mystery Tour
- Tours available daily from 10:00
- Closed 25, 26 December and 1 January
Tours can be arranged through the hotel.
Explore the British Music Experience
What started as a temporary exhibit at London’s O2 Arena, moved to Liverpool and became a permanent museum in 2017. Explore eight galleries of British Popular Music starting in 1944 from its roots in jazz to the present day. The many interactive exhibits will keep you tuned in.
- Dance the Decades - show your skills as you try to master 12 iconic dance styles taught to you by a virtual teacher.
- Gibson Interactive Studio - check out a selection of guitars, drums and keyboards. Everyone is encouraged to try out the instruments. Members of staff are on hand to show you what to do.
- Vocal Recording Booth – perfect for visitors who love to sing. Choose a song, sing your heart out and record your performance.
Plan your visit to the British Music Experience
- 10:00 – 17:00 Wednesday to Sunday
- Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Adult: £16
- Children: £11
- Concessions (Students and Seniors) £14.50
- Family: £43