Meetings & Events
ELEGANT CONFERENCE FACILITIES IN LIVERPOOL HOST BUSINESS AND PERSONAL EVENTS IN STYLEWith a streamlined, minimalistic aesthetic, our 9 conference rooms in Liverpool include everything you need for a successful event.
- 9 meeting rooms with natural daylight spanning over 426 m2
- 194 bedrooms and suites
- Accommodation for up to 200 guests in a reception-style set up in the largest room, the Kings Suite
- City centre location with great transportation links to the airport, which is only 15 km away
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for all meeting delegates
- Full access to the on-site ARK leisure centre, complete with lap pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room
- Parking at NCP car park on Old Leeds Street (GBP 15.60 overnight), within walking distance
- Kings 1 - 72 m2
- Kings 2 - 55 m2
- Kings 3 - 54 m2
- Kings 1 + 2 - 127 m2
- Kings 2 + 3 - 109 m2
- Kings 1 + 2 + 3 - 181 m2
- Queens - 57 m2
- Sandon - 57 m2
- Albert - 51 m2
- Canada - 29 m2
- Canning - 23 m2
- Waterloo - 28 m2
DAY DELEGATE PACKAGES
All-inclusive Day Delegate Packages start from GBP 24Enjoy a great meeting in Liverpool city centre and experience exceptional value with our Daily Delegate Packages.
ASSOCIATIONS, CHARITIES AND SPECIAL INTERESTS GROUPS
Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool provides event packages especially tailored to suit the needs and requirements of the associations, institutions, charity and special interest group sectors, all complimented by top-notch services and professional staff.
At Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, we understand the specific requirements of sports teams and have designed a bespoke Sports Package to suit your needs.
Radisson Blu has proudly trained over 45 hotels in the UK and Ireland in healthcare compliance, and the Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool is therefore qualified to host gatherings for the healthcare sector.
Book your training at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool to enjoy the perfect learning environment. Choose from 6 modern training rooms, all spacious and with flexible layouts to suit your training concept.
BRAIN FOOD: BOOSTING PERFORMANCEBrain Food is Radisson Blu’s award-winning food and drink solution for memorable meetings. Created by experts, our innovative menu offers optimum nutrition for maximum focus and truly productive participation. From start to finish, using fresh local ingredients. Stylish and deliciously satisfying, it’s the ultimate food for thought.
The best part – you don’t even need to do anything! A hotel loyalty programme first, carbon credits will be automatically purchased on behalf of all Club Carlson members, all at no cost to you.
All meeting and events emissions will be offset through the following:
- Wind Energy Projects in India – renewable energy projects reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Kenya Tree Planting – one tree is planted for every ton of carbon offset
We now make it easier than ever for you to meet responsibly by doing the right things for our delegates and the environment.