WORLD-FAMOUS WAX MUSEUM
Visit one of London’s top attractions, and world-famous wax museum, Madame Tussauds. From Bollywood to Hollywood, politics to royals, and performers on stages to athletes in stadiums – Madame Tussauds has it all. Visit and take a photograph with your favourite celebrity wax figure just a 15-minute walk from the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel. Simply head north to Gloucester Place and turn right by Baker Street. Foodies will be glad to know that there are independent pubs, cafés and restaurants spread along Marylebone High Street, moments from the museum.
What and who to see at Madame Tussauds
With 13 zones and over 300 figures to explore, we recommend that you plan spending approximately 2 hours at the museum, depending on the number of pictures you want to take. Snap a selfie with Kim Kardashian, pose with Victoria and David Beckham or moonwalk by Michael Jackson, or pay to have your picture taken with the British Royal Family. With new figures added to the collection throughout the year, there is always a new reason to visit the wax museum.
Madame Tussauds is more than lifelike wax figures, it is also remarkable special effects guaranteed to thrill. Try the exciting “Spirit of London” ride for a journey through the history of London from the back of a black cab, or visit the Marvel Comic section and see the characters come to life with impressive ground tremor effects, and go on to watch the 4D movie for an extra immersive experience. For a true VIP experience, you can purchase priority tickets for special entrance, queue-jumps and less waiting time.
- Madame Tussaud herself is exhibited at her own museum
- Celebrities have often donated clothes to their own figures for extra likeness
- All figures are made 2 percent larger than the person really is
- The smallest wax figure is Tinkerbell
Plan your visit from the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
- Open daily 09:00 – 16:00 (Weekends until 17:00)
- During peak season, it opens at 08:30
- During peak weekends, it closes at 18:00
- Click here for more information on opening hours
- Tickets at the door start at £29 (Book online, in advance for discounts)
- If you plan to visit The London Eye, London Aquarium, The London Dungeon or Shrek’s Adventure along with Madame Tussauds. Buy a Merlin Pass for further discounts on all attractions.