On the Tracks of the Buddenbrooks
Fans of the writers Thomas and Heinrich Mann can visit the Buddenbrook House in Lübeck and experience its large gothic cellar and vaults as well as an extensive photo gallery documenting the lives of this literary family. Spend two nights at the Radisson Blu Senator Hotel in Lübeck and get tickets to the house, a copy of "The Buddenbrooks" and a special themed Buddenbrook four-course dinner.
Radisson Blu Senator Hotel, Lübeck
The package includes:
- Accommodation for two nights in a Comfort Class room
- Super breakfast buffet every morning
- Welcome cocktail
- Three-course dinner à la carte
- Special four-course Buddenbrook dinner
- The novel “The Buddenbrooks” (one book per room)
- Ticket to Buddenbrook House
- Use of W-Lan, Pool and Sauna is free of charge
- Free access to the Casino Lübeck (on the opposite in the sister hotel Park Inn by Radisson)
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is subject to availability.
- Prices include VAT and service charges.
- Further dues are calculated in addition.
- Full-Prepayment is requested due upon reservation per credit card or bank transfer.
- Free cancellation is possible until 4 days prior arrival.
- Later Cancellations or no-show will be charged with 90% of the package price.
You may also like...