World of the Hanseatic
The Hanseatic town of Lübeck has been elected “UNESCO World Heritage Site” and offers a dazzling array of Gothic brick churches and merchant houses from the medieval times. Stroll through the old town for sightseeing or shopping or simply enjoy the splendid view from our waterside hotel. Enjoy the largest European museum of hanseatic culture only 10 minutes from the hotel. It tells the story of 320 years hanseatic history and offers a museum experience that is both exciting and informative.
Radisson Blu Senator Hotel, Lübeck
This package includes:
- Accommodation for two nights in a Comfort-Class room
- Super breakfast buffet every morning
- Three course menu à la carte in the tavern Kogge
- Free entrance in the European Hanseatic Museum with monastery
- 1 x Original Hanse-Leather belt bag per room
- 1 x box “White Gold” per room (salt)
- Use of W-Lan, Pool and Sauna is free of charge
- Free entrance in the Casino Lübeck (on the opposite in our sister hotel Park Inn by Radisson)
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is subject to availability.
- Prices include VAT and service charges.
- Further dues are calculated in addition.
- Full-Prepayment is requested due upon reservation per credit card or bank transfer.
- Free cancellation is possible until 4 days prior arrival. Later Cancellations or no-show will be charged with 90% of the package price.
- The hotel reserve the rights to modify the gifts.
You may also like...