World of the Hanseatic
The Hanseatic town of Lübeck has been elected “UNESCO World Heritage Site” and offers a dazzling array of Gothic brick churches and merchant houses from the medieval times. Stroll through the old town for sightseeing or shopping or simply enjoy the splendid view from our waterside hotel. Enjoy the largest European museum of hanseatic culture only 10 minutes from the hotel. It tells the story of 320 years hanseatic history and offers a museum experience that is both exciting and informative.
Radisson Blu Senator Hotel, Lübeck
This package includes:
- Accommodation for two nights in a Comfort-Class room
- Super breakfast buffet every morning
- Three course menu à la carte in the tavern Kogge
- Free entrance in the European Hanseatic Museum with monastery
- 1 Original Hanse-Leather belt bag per room
- 1 Glass original Lübecker Baltic-Sea-Salt per room
- 1 Marzipan-sweets one per room
- Free entrance in the Casino Lübeck (on the opposite in our sister hotel Park Inn by Radisson)
Terms and conditions:
- Booking Start Date: 02/01/2018
- Booking End Date: 20/12/2018
- This offer is valid subject to availability.
- Prices include VAT and service charges.
- Additional charges may apply.
World of Hanseatic
You may also like...