Meetings & Events
HOTEL OFFERS EXHIBITION AREA AND 10 MEETING ROOMSConveniently located next to the Music and Congress Hall exhibition center, our Lubeck hotel also offers 10 on-site meeting rooms with modern audiovisual equipment. All rooms can be arranged in many layouts to suit the occasion, and our dedicated meeting specialist is happy to assist with planning details like decorations and catering. The spacious exhibition area makes an ideal venue for company events, product launches or trade shows. Our event facilities can host a total of up to 800 guests, with the largest room able to accommodate 360.
Green Key aims to:
- Increase the use of sustainable operations and technology and run ecologically sound and responsible businesses
- Raise awareness of leisure establishments
- Reduce resource and energy use
The Green Key program rests on 4 pillars:
- Economical management through the reduction of consumption, thereby reducing costs
- Education of owners, staff and clients to increase environmental awareness and sustainable development among leisure establishments
- Environmental preservation by reducing each establishment’s environmental impact on the world
- Marketing strategy promoting the Green Key label and establishments’ use of the Green Key icon
High-speed, wireless Internet access is included for each delegate during meetings.
Senator ComfortThis package includes a modern, air-conditioned conference room with natural lighting, flipchart including paper, beamer with 2,500 ANSI lumens, moderator box, overhead projector, pin board, projection screen, and set-up with writing pad, ballpoint pen and peppermint. A breakfast break, business lunch and coffee break are also included.
EUR 48,00 per person
Senator PremiumThe Senator Premium package offers additional coffee specialties during the business lunch, unlimited soft drinks during the conference and a sweet surprise.
EUR 53,00 per person
Inside the hotel
- Beer and wine tavern Kogge (up to 55 people)
- Lobby and Caffè/Bar Dante (up to 400 people)
- Kogge Lounge (up to 200 people)
- Restaurant Nautilo (up to 180 people)
- Terraces (up to 100 people)
- WunderBar (up to 80 people)
Outside the hotel
- Buddenbrook House
- City channel and port tour
- Dat Hoghehus
- Hasselburg Castle
- Passat ship
- Port Shed 9 grand hall and lounge
- Sierhagen Manor
- St. Petri Church
- Traditional sailing boats and old port
Request a Proposal
Request a Proposal
ContactTel:+49(0)451 142 2400
The Radisson Blu Senator Hotel – A First-Class conference hotel with elegant and stylish meeting rooms with the latest conference technology, in the heart of the Hanseatic city.
We strive to help event planners from agencies and pharmaceutical companies in the planning, organization and implementation of code-compliant events. For this, we have trained staff on the content and specific requirements of the FSA code and the current case law.
The Seminar with the topics of §§ 3, 18, 20, 21 and 22 of the FSA code of professional circle was directly carried out by the FSA – Voluntary self-control for the pharmaceutical industry registered society. The workshop consisted of introductions to the FSA-code of conduct, the commentary to the jurisdiction of the FSA-instances for the daily practice, the requirements of the service providers from the point of view of pharmaceutical companies, as well as practical exercises using case examples.
For events of pharmaceutical and medical companies, the Radisson Blu Senator Hotel Lübeck FSA provides code-compliant conference package, not to exceed the entertainment portion of the FSA-value limit of € 60.
Our meeting package starting from EUR 48 per Person and is bookable from 10 persons and includes the following services:
- Modern meeting room with daylight and air conditioning
- Flipchart, including paper, overhead, screen, pin board and moderation case
- Set-up with writing pad, pen and peppermint
- Breakfast break with coffee/tea and a selection of different offers
- Business Lunch - high-quality varied lunch buffet of chef's choice including mineral water
- Coffee break with coffee/tea and a selection of different Offers
We also offer the following services:
- Public underground parking with direct access to the Hotel
- High-speed Internet access via W-LAN in the entire Hotel
- "Grab & Run" breakfast between 5.00 and 6.30 p.m. in the lobby
- "Yes I Can!"-Service philosophy, including 100 % satisfaction guarantee