Meetings & Events
Take care of business or throw a fabulous party at one of our meeting rooms in LubeckThe Radisson Blu hotel sits next to the Music and Congress Hall exhibition center and provides 10 meeting rooms. A spacious exhibition area makes an ideal venue for company events, product launches or trade shows. All of our meeting rooms in Lubeck come equipped for modern audiovisual use and can be arranged in many layouts to suit the occasion. Consult a dedicated meeting specialist to assist with any planning details like decorations and catering.
Green Key aims to:
- Increase the use of sustainable operations and technology and run ecologically sound and responsible businesses
- Raise awareness of leisure establishments
- Reduce resource and energy use
The Green Key programme rests on four pillars:
- Economical management through the reduction of consumption, thereby reducing costs
- Education of owners, staff and clients to increase environmental awareness and sustainable development among leisure establishments
- Environmental preservation by reducing each establishment’s environmental impact on the world
- Marketing strategy promoting the Green Key label and establishments’ use of the Green Key icon
High-speed, wireless Internet access is included for each delegate during meetings.
Senator ComfortThis package includes a modern, air-conditioned conference room with natural lighting, flipchart including paper, beamer with 2,500 ANSI lumens, moderator box, overhead projector, pin board, projection screen, and set-up with writing pad, ballpoint pen and peppermint. Also included are a breakfast break, business lunch and coffee break.
EUR 46,00 per person
Senator PremiumThe Senator Premium package offers additional coffee specialties during the business lunch, unlimited soft drinks during the conference and a sweet surprise.
EUR 51,00 per person
VDR-certified Conference MeetingThis package includes one overnight stay in a Standard Single Room including breakfast and free use of the pool, saunas and solarium. It includes one-day use of a modern, air-conditioned conference room with natural lighting, flipchart including paper, beamer with 2,500 ANSI lumens, moderator box, overhead projector, pin board, projection screen, and set-up with writing pad, ballpoint pen and peppermint. Also included are a breakfast break, business lunch and coffee break. This package also offers unlimited soft drinks in the conference room, a 3-course menu and a sweet surprise.
EUR 189,00 per person (upon request and is subject to availability)
Inside the hotel:
- Beer and wine tavern Kogge (up to 55 people)
- Lobby and Caffè/Bar Dante (up to 400 people)
- Kogge Lounge (up to 200 people)
- Restaurant Nautilo (up to 180 people)
- Terraces (up to 100 people)
- WunderBar (up to 80 people)
Outside the hotel:
- Buddenbrook House
- City channel and port tour
- Dat Hoghehus
- Hasselburg Castle
- Passat ship
- Port Shed 9 grand hall and lounge
- Sierhagen Manor
- St. Petri Church
- Traditional sailing boats and old port
Request a Proposal
Request a Proposal
Contact:Tel:+49(0)451 142 2405