Discover local attractions in Lund with our guide to what and where to visit to ensure a memorable stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Lund.
Explore the local area around our city center hotel, including fascinating local landmarks like Lund Cathedral and cultural hotspots such as Kulturen.
Business and Education
- Tetra Pak corporation - 300 m. Business travellers are well placed to visit the multinational company.
- Ideon Science Park - 4 km. Make a business trip to a park that hosts the likes of Bosch, Volvo and Microsoft
- Lund University - 3.5 km. Visit a university student or simply admire the architecture of this university that dates back to 1666.
Cities and Neighborhoods
- Nilstorp - next to the hotel. Take a wander through this residential neighbourhood known for its lush green spaces.
- Lund city center - 2.5 km. Wander around the second oldest city in Sweden, with its fine medieval architecture.
- Malmö - 18 km. Stroll through pretty squares and the impressive castle in one of Sweden’s largest cities.
- Copenhagen - 50 km. Explore the Danish capital known for its hip bars and cafes, as well
- Botanical Garden - 2 km. Go green in this space dedicated to botany, with around 7,000 species of fauna in this beautiful park.
- Högevallsbadet water park - 2 km. Make a splash in this family waterpark with 213-meter-long water slides or in the wild rapids.
- Lund Cathedral (Domkyrkan) - 2.5 km. Explore this beautiful home to a 14th century astronomical clock and one of Sweden’s largest organs.
Culture and Museums
- Uppåkra Archaeological Center - 4 km. Step back in time to rediscover the largest iron age residency in the Nordic region.
- Kulturen (large open-air museum) - 1.7 km. Relive Lund’s exciting Middle Ages past in this must-see open-air museum.
- Färs & Frosta Sparbank Arena - 1.5 km. Catch a gig at this arena that accommodates up to 4,400 people.
- Saluhallen market - 1.6 km. Snap up a tasty bargain in this Scandinavian food market.
- Jakriborg - 4 km. Celebrate winter the Scandinavian way at a Christmas market in this charming neighborhood.