Central hotel in Lyon offers amazing views
Whether you are visiting the city for business, pleasure or both, you'll benefit from the unrivaled location of this central hotel. Lyon travelers can take advantage of proximity to Old Town as well as well-developed tram and train networks. The TGV Part-Dieu station is a short 300 m walk away and connects you to Paris and much of the Rhone region. In addition, Lyon Saint Exupéry International Airport is 27.5 km away and can be easily reached via the Rhonexpress tram in less than 30 minutes.
- Part-Dieu - Servient tramway stop - at the hotel
- TGV Part-Dieu train station - 300 m
- Gare Part-Dieu - Vivier Merle subway station - 300 m
- Rhonexpress, Rue de la Villette station - 300 m
- Lyon Saint Exupéry International Airport - 27.5 km