Meetings & Events
FOR PRIVATE AND PROFESSIONAL EVENTS, RADISSON BLU HOTEL, LYON IS A GUARANTEE FOR SUCCESS
A dream wedding venue
Your fairytale romance can begin its happily-ever-after at the top of the Part-Dieu Tower. With a generous capacity, beautiful design and unbelievable views, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Lyon makes the perfect setting for your wedding day and will allow you to have everyone in the same place to enjoy the banquet and sleep over.
ContactTel: +00 33(0)188.8.131.52.25
Spanning a total of 500 square meters, the conference space at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Lyon offers 11 meeting rooms with completely new design. The largest meeting room is 300 square meters and can host up to 350 guests. All the meeting rooms have natural light to keep your delegate energized. All the meeting rooms are also equipped with the latest technology, and your delegates can take advantage of Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
Upscale seminars and receptions with amazing views
For your seminars (up to 170 guests in theater setting) or receptions (120 seated guests), the Lumières rooms (1-2 or 3-4) offer an upscale and welcoming environment but also the comfort of daylight and the amazing panoramic view which makes our meeting and event spaces so unique.
Meeting Rooms : Lumières 1-2 or Lumières 3-4
Size : 150m2
For your larger events or receptions
If you are planning very large events in a unique environment and would like to organize a gala dinner (up to 230 guests) or a prestigious cocktail party (up to 350 guests), we can combine our Lumières rooms to create a unique 300m2 space. Benefits: huge space, amazing view for a prestigious event, daylight.
Meeting Rooms: Lumières 1-2-3-4
Size : 300m2
REFINED BOARD MEETINGS
For smaller groups and ideally for refined board meetings, Orion can accommodate up to 20 guests in a warm and cozy environment. Benefits: refinement, incredible panoramic view, daylight.
Meeting Room: Orion
Size : 54m2
Medium meeting or break-out sessions
This room shows how flexible and modular our meeting spaces can be. It can host up to 120 participants (theatre setting) or can be divided into 5 sub-commission rooms. Benefits: modularity, view, daylight.
Meeting Room: Nova
Size – plenary setting: 125m2
Size – Break-out: 5 x 25m2
Meetings and Events
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Working meetings and seminars
Our meeting rooms provide the comfortable and stimulating environment you’re looking for to organize creativity or work sessions. Our welcoming rooms enhance concentration, while our menus and Brain Food concept help reinforce concentration and encourage participation.
Conferencing and banquets
Our elegant conference space can be modified for all types of events, whether you wish to organize a conference, a banquet or a cocktail party.
Team building and incentive
For team-building and incentive events, our team provides a wide array of services focusing on specific themes. Make your next event more memorable with a wine tasting or simulation activity.
- Gastronomy and wine tasting
- Patrimony and history
- Sports and simulation activities
Radisson Blu Hotel, Lyon always aims to meet your expectations. Host a truly unforgettable private event on the 32nd floor of the Part-Dieu Tower. Whether it’s a birthday, baptism, retirement or wedding, we offer the perfect space for you.
Virtual visits of Meeting Rooms
Virtual visits of Meeting Rooms
Discover the virtual tour of our Meeting Rooms
Experience Meetings Expertise
Designed by specialists, the Experience Meetings program allows you to combine a series of components to ensure the highest level of service and satisfaction during your meeting.
- Brain Food: Special menus to stimulate brain energy
- Brain Box: A specific area dedicated to small groups and creative sessions
- Connectivity: Free high-speed, wireless Internet access allows delegates to be constantly connected
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Radisson Rewards for Business: Loyalty program that allows you to accumulate credits for each organized event
- Green Meetings: Program in which Radisson Blu supports eco-participation and responsible actions
A TEAM ANIMATED BY THE YES I CAN!SM SPIRIT
Using event planning expertise, our Meetings & Events team is available to guide you through our conferencing area and ensure every detail meets your expectations. We work hard to guarantee the full success of your events, from the initial booking until the departure of the last attendee. The Yes I Can!SM spirit, which was designed by Radisson Blu, ensures our availability and involvement in all aspects of your events.
OFFERS & PACKAGES
OFFERS & PACKAGES
Simplify your event planning by taking advantage of one of the special offers or package deals currently available.
Radisson Blu Lyon hosts meetings, seminars or events in a wide range of fields.
Lyon is at the heart of a very dynamic region in the field of health with the presence of major pharmaceutical groups and recognized research centers.
THE IDEAL MEETING PLACE FOR THE HEALTH SECTOR RECOGNIZED BY THE CERTIFICATE HEALTHCARE VENUE
The Radisson Blu Lyon is an expert in hosting some of the most important pharmaceutical or medical events in France or in Europe.
The hotel has recently been awarded the Healthcare Venue Link certification: http://www.healthcare-venues.com/venues/23845, attesting that all of its teams have been trained and adapted to the specificities of the pharmaceutical sector, in terms of respect for codes, formats and organization of seminars.
A member of our team is "Healthcare Champion", he will ensure that your event HCP is organized harmoniously, in accordance with the code.
CONTACTMarie Heidet: email@example.com
+33 4 78 63 55 38
Conferences in Lyon
Lyon is one of the main cities in France for conferences. Thanks to its central location in Europe, its numerous means of transport and the quality of its hotel infrastructure, the congress activity in Lyon is truly booming. Some of the largest events that take place in Lyon include the following:
- From 27/11/2018 to 30/11/2018 - POLLUTEC www.pollutec.com
- From 6/10/2018 to 7/10/2018 - FOOD FAIR OF LYON (Eurexpo)
- From 26/01/2019 to 30/01/2019 - SIRHA / SPACE OF THE CHEFS (Eurexpo) www.sirha.com
- From 24/04/2019 to 27/04/2019 - ESPU CONGRESS - EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR PAEDIATRIC UROLOGY (Congress Center) https://www.espu.org/events/calendar/eventdetail/71/-/30th-espu-congress-2019-lyon-france
- JCI EUROPEAN CONFERENCE (Convention Center) (no website currently)
- From 13/02/2019 to 15/02/2019 - BE POSITIVE (Eurexpo) https://www.bepositive-events.com/en
- From 25/10/2018 to 29/10/2018 - WINE SALON OF INDEPENDENT WINE GROWERS (Eurexpo) www.vigneron-independant.com
- From 14/03/2019 to 17/03/2019 - 2 WHEELS FAIR (Eurexpo) www.salondu2roues.com
- From 29/03/2019 to 8/04/2019 - FAIR OF LYON (Eurexpo) www.foiredelyon.com
- From 16/05/2019 to 21/05/2019 - ECE 2019 - EUROPEAN CONGRESS OF ENDOCRINOLOGY (Eurexpo) https://www.ese-hormones.org/events-deadlines/ese-events/21st-european-congress-of -endocrinology
- From 24/05/2019 to 25/05/2019 - CONGRESS UNAPEI (Congress Center) www.unapei.org
- From 05/06/2019 to 07/06/2019 - NATIONAL INFECTIOLOGY DAYS 2019 (Congress Center) www.medinfo-lyon.org
- From 26/08/2019 to 30/08/2019 - MEDINFO 2019 - THE INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INFORMATICS ASSOCIATION (IMIA)
- From 18/09/2019 to 20/019/2019 - UROPEAN PRESSURE ULCER ADVISORY PANEL http://www.epuap.org/
- From 19/09/2019 to 22/09/2019 - EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF NEURO ONCOLOGY MEETING https://www.emedevents.com/c/medical-conferences-2019/14th-meeting-of-the- european-association-of-neuro-oncology-NEST-2019
- From 16/10/2019 to 18/10/2019 - NATIONAL DAYS OF THE FRENCH SOCIETY OF PERINATAL MEDICINE (Congress Center) http://www.sfmp.net/
- From 23/10/2019 to 26/10/2019 - SIOP Congress (Congress Center) https://siop-online.org/event/siop-2019/
- From 21/11/2019 to 22/11/2019 - DAYS NEWS IN REANIMATION AER (Congress Center) www.jivd-france.com
- From 28/11/2019 to 02/12/2019 - FRENCH ASSOCIATION OF VETERINARIES FOR PETS - AFVAC (Congress Center) https://afvac.com
The Radisson Blu Lyon team always provides the highest level of service to exceed clients' expectations. In order to prove it, here are just a few testimonials.
MEETINGS & SEMINARS
On behalf of everyone in our agency, I wanted to thank for hosting our seminar. The client-experience at your hotel was just perfect in terms of logistics, in terms of catering, in terms of quality of service and staff. A big bravo for making this an amazing success. (June 2017)
I am getting back to you to thank you for your support and the service delivered to us. Your help to move our equipment, your site inspection and the work of your colleague during the event were very valuable. And I should not forget the staff from reception. (September 2017)
Let me take this opportunity to thank your Management for the extreme politeness and readiness of their staff. Everything was perfect: comfortable rooms, design, cleanliness. And the dinner was excellent. Again everything was perfect. (September 2017)
Our colleagues have spent a wonderful time and all I have is positive feedback which is what really counts for me. Thanks for your support during those two days and for your adaptability especially to our last minute requests. We clearly work much better when we have this sense of anticipation. (September 2017)
Everything went perfectly well and everyone was so happy. You were really up to my expectations and just let me confirm that our event was a real success. Thank you so much for your professionnalism. I will not fail to ask when I have another request in Lyon. (October 2017)
BANQUETS & COCKTAILS
Thank you so much for welcoming us. During the entire week we enjoyed the food so much. The breaks were amazingly varied and delicious. The staff was great all the time and God knows the number of times I asked to change things. Thank you then for this week which was a real success and for a great part owing to you and your team. (September 2017)
Our clients were really happy after the event. They loved the hotel, the food and the coffee breaks. They found your staff really caring and very reactive. We will surely keep you at the top of our list for our future events and, personally, I will not fail to recommend your hotel to my colleagues. (September 2017)